Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

comparing: Cellucor m5 vs jack3d

BruceWa

Hey bros from the Supps forums,

Can any previous users of this two products advice on which one is better as pre work out, I just finished taking a pre workout from a sample at a GNC store but it was shitty, I felt no energy at the gym just like anxiety.

Honestly, all the pre-workout supplements on the market are pretty much the exact same thing. They are a fancy flavoured caffeine drink with maybe small amounts of amino acids and creatine added.

If you want a stimulant before your workout - get the ECA (ephedrine caffeine and aspirin) stack. Nothing is more effective -> http://www.evolutionary.org/eca-stack-lose-fat

Personally, I am not a big stimulant guy. They raise cortisol levels and can lead to adrenal fatigue. I would stick with a pre-workout supplement that does not contain any artificial ingredients or sugar. What I take before my workout is 3 tablets d-sparkfrom n2bm.com + a small cup of black coffee + a b100 vitamin + a creatine supplement. It gives me an awesome pump and nice cognitive boost before my workout with no artificial ingredients.

Top Bottom