Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"coming off" hgh

Thom

Let's say a person stays on 2-4 iu gh ed for two years. He's been injecting mostly in the mornings and before noon, but sometimes later in the afternoon and evenings (I'm mentioning this because I've read that injecting GH later in the day effects your own production).

What happens when he stops using? Will his own production be low? Must he be extra carefull with his diet?

thanks
thom

would like to see everyones answers on that myself.....

how were the gains on 2-4iu....was it ED??? wish you would have done more iu's per day....

thanks bro

will b huge said:
would like to see everyones answers on that myself.....

how were the gains on 2-4iu....was it ED??? wish you would have done more iu's per day....

thanks bro
hey. I haven't been on for 2 years as I say in the example. But I've done 2iu ed a long time ago, but that was for fatloss purposes and only for 3 months with primo.

No one has any answers to my question?

If your on it for any extended time, it will surpress natural GH and T3 Production. Alot of people will go buy 2 kits and run a pretty good dose for a while to suppress natural levels, then go get checked by Rx and get a permanent prescription that Insurance will pay.

Do a few searches on these:
GHRP-2
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-2
GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6)
The effects of GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) and GHRP-2 on intracellular adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate (cAMP) levels and GH secretion

I don't think you go thru any side effect or expect any kind of withdrawal. Just keep on working out and your body should produce it's own GH in the future. I'm going thru that now too. I did GH for 3½years +. I stopped everything,period !!

Top Bottom