Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College ex-lineman attacks cop and car contains Tren, Test, A-50

Syphon, reading this post I see a very obvious thing.

A - This board attracts teenagers.

B - It obvious none of these guys have ever been in a fight themselves, and are trying anything and everything to help their insecurities online by acting like badass'es.

C - Since both A and B are true it seems, they are unable to respect law enforcement.

I won't make any specific replies, because I see stupidity running through the roof. I know it is pointless for me to argue with some of you, simply because you are bitches, and as every guy knows - you can't win a verbal arguement with a bitch! Won't happen, can't happen.

I will however make a few points in one story.

You go shopping at a local 7-11 type store to pick up a bag of chips, a box of condoms, or a 2 liter of Pepsi, whatever. You are paying for it. Two men in ski masks come in, put two bullets in you, take your wallet, and money. They proceed to fire at the clerk. The Clerk is hit three times, but is still breathing. You feel a cold chill run over you body, as you realize one of the bullets hit your liver, and blood is spilling onto the tile. No matter how big you were, no matter how much you could squat, no matter how much shit you could talk online, there you lay, on the ground, dying! Your friend in the car is shitting bricks. The patrol unit two blocks away heard shots fired, and came into the lot. The officer rushes out of the car. You lose feeling in your fingers and toes. You begin to feel light headed. You feel a cold metalic taste in the back of your throat. Who's going to be the first person to put down the men that shot you, not giving a shit whether you lived or died, and get immediate medical attention for you?

A - Your pussy friend in the car, with a pants load of protien bi-product (since he himself is also a badass, juicing, tough guy, who can talk even more shit than you when called upon to do so in a bar).

or

B - The police officer who walks into the situation KNOWING he may end up next to you, but unlike you, be shot in the head and instantly killed. The police officer, the pig, the rent-a-cop, the donut fat ass that didn't get "A lick of ass in high school." Yeah that guy. The guy that came TO the gunshots, and didn't run from them.

WHO IS IT? Who will be there when you REALLY need someone? When you life is almost over and the only thing that can save it is something that takes more courage than your friencd could muster? Who will come to your aid?

Remember, you just got done sitting on elitefitness.com, talking shit about cops, and how lazy they were. Hell he won't help you, right?

Do you want to know how the story ends?

"Patrolmen Jameson opened fire on the suspects. In the exchange of shots fired, officer Jameson was struck 4 times, once in the left shoulder with a .45 caliber round, and 3 times in the left leg by 9mm rounds. Both suspects were killed in the exchange. Officer Jameson immediately called for 3 EMS units, as back up units arrived."

This entire story, and that last quote were taken directly from Public Records in the city of Cleveland, in the State of Ohio, from 11/17/98. The situation occured at 5670 Dension Avenune, Cleveland Ohio - in the second district. The man's friend who was still in the car as the backup units arrived, signed a complete statement as to the events as they occured. Two, loaded, 9mm semi-automatic pistols were found in that mans car.

In other words, the guys friend had two guns, and did nothing about it. The Patrol officer had one weapon, was struck four times, and saved this man's life. This type of situation could have happened to any one of you. Think how many times you've stopped at a 7-11 type store, even in only the afternoon. It happens, it's domestic terror.

Having shared that little story, I will let you go on with your bickering, and your hard ass talk, and your tough guy comments. I know that you won't sit back and think about if you were the one laying there, would one of your friends get shot once, let alone four times, to have just a chance of saving your life? No, that's to much to ask you guys to think about. After all, we are at elitefitness.com. It's the internet baby, we can talk all the shit we want. Fuck yeah! Fuck those pigs! Fuck those donut eating motherfuckers in the ass!

Let's hope that you never are the one laying on the ground, wondering if you will be living, or if you will be dying... hoping that one of those fatass, no pussy getting pigs, comes to put himself in great harm, to have just the slimest chance of saving your hardass-smartass, tough guy life.

If that ever does happen though, be sure to tell them what you think of them while they are taking bullets for you, and while they are busy calling for emergency medical units to come rush you to the nearest hospital. Because after all - cops are the enemy, right?

Last edited:
tee said:

Wow, I didnt know you were a cop in over 10 countries, 30 states, and Canada. You must be 100 years old by now! Oh, you weren't a cop? Just another twit that thinks he knows everything about that profession from watching COPS on TV? How soon we forget 9/11. I'm also so tired of seeing our law enforcement officers chastized by Liberal swine that think they know everything, yet don't know shit about the real world. For all of you that hate the police and are drones of the biased Liberal press, please don't ever call the cops when you need something! My family and friends that I have in law enforcement are some of the best people I have ever met. I sure wouldn't want their job putting up with the sissy bitches that do nothing but ridicule them, but are the first to call them when they need something!

I used to be a federal LEO you miscreant. Yeah, you almost made sense for a minute.

Richard_Riddick said:
Syphon, reading this post I see a very obvious thing.

A - This board attracts teenagers.

B - It obvious none of these guys have ever been in a fight themselves, and are trying anything and everything to help their insecurities online by acting like badass'es.

C - Since both A and B are true it seems, they are unable to respect law enforcement.

I won't make any specific replies, because I see stupidity running through the roof. I know it is pointless for me to argue with some of you, simply because you are bitches, and as every guy knows - you can't win a verbal arguement with a bitch! Won't happen, can't happen.

I will however make a few points in one story.

You go shopping at a local 7-11 type store to pick up a bag of chips, a box of condoms, or a 2 liter of Pepsi, whatever. You are paying for it. Two men in ski masks come in, put two bullets in you, take your wallet, and money. They proceed to fire at the clerk. The Clerk is hit three times, but is still breathing. You feel a cold chill run over you body, as you realize one of the bullets hit your liver, and blood is spilling onto the tile. No matter how big you were, no matter how much you could squat, no matter how much shit you could talk online, there you lay, on the ground, dying! Your friend in the car is shitting bricks. The patrol unit two blocks away heard shots fired, and came into the lot. The officer rushes out of the car. You lose feeling in your fingers and toes. You begin to feel light headed. You feel a cold metalic taste in the back of your throat. Who's going to be the first person to put down the men that shot you, not giving a shit whether you lived or died, and get immediate medical attention for you?

A - Your pussy friend in the car, with a pants load of protien bi-product (since he himself is also a badass, juicing, tough guy, who can talk even more shit than you when called upon to do so in a bar).

or

B - The police officer who walks into the situation KNOWING he may end up next to you, but unlike you, be shot in the head and instantly killed. The police officer, the pig, the rent-a-cop, the donut fat ass that didn't get "A lick of ass in high school." Yeah that guy. The guy that came TO the gunshots, and didn't run from them.

WHO IS IT? Who will be there when you REALLY need someone? When you life is almost over and the only thing that can save it is something that takes more courage than your friencd could muster? Who will come to your aid?

Remember, you just got done sitting on elitefitness.com, talking shit about cops, and how lazy they were. Hell he won't help you, right?

Do you want to know how the story ends?

"Patrolmen Jameson opened fire on the suspects. In the exchange of shots fired, officer Jameson was struck 4 times, once in the left shoulder with a .45 caliber round, and 3 times in the left leg by 9mm rounds. Both suspects were killed in the exchange. Officer Jameson immediately called for 3 EMS units, as back up units arrived."

This entire story, and that last quote were taken directly from Public Records in the city of Cleveland, in the State of Ohio, from 11/17/98. The situation occured at 5670 Dension Avenune, Cleveland Ohio - in the second district. The man's friend who was still in the car as the backup units arrived, signed a complete statement as to the events as they occured. Two, loaded, 9mm semi-automatic pistols were found in that mans car.

In other words, the guys friend had two guns, and did nothing about it. The Patrol officer had one weapon, was struck four times, and saved this man's life. This type of situation could have happened to any one of you. Think how many times you've stopped at a 7-11 type store, even in only the afternoon. It happens, it's domestic terror.

Having shared that little story, I will let you go on with your bickering, and your hard ass talk, and your tough guy comments. I know that you won't sit back and think about if you were the one laying there, would one of your friends get shot once, let alone four times, to have just a chance of saving your life? No, that's to much to ask you guys to think about. After all, we are at elitefitness.com. It's the internet baby, we can talk all the shit we want. Fuck yeah! Fuck those pigs! Fuck those donut eating motherfuckers in the ass!

Let's hope that you never are the one laying on the ground, wondering if you will be living, or if you will be dying... hoping that one of those fatass, no pussy getting pigs, comes to put himself in great harm, to have just the slimest chance of saving your hardass-smartass, tough guy life.

If that ever does happen though, be sure to tell them what you think of them while they are taking bullets for you, and while they are busy calling for emergency medical units to come rush you to the nearest hospital. Because after all - cops are the enemy, right?

Nobody's talking about the hypothetical hero you just conjured up. People on this thread are criticizing the cops who act like tough guys toward people who didn't hurt anyone and aren't deserving of that treatment. You dont have to treat someone like an asshole because they aren't wearing a seat belt! Also, as to your little story you wrote, the person is usually dead before the cops are even called. Why do they wait for back up for a routine traffic stop these days?? Most cops don't throw their lives into jeopardy. How many heroes are there really????? Most people (cops or otherwise) wont take on a big guy or a tough guy. But if a pussy gets out of line, whack!!!! Same with cops. Throw them into the ghetto and they drive around all night with their windows rolled up until they get a call and then they wait until 3 or more squad cars arrive for back-up. Just because a person has a badge doesn't make them brave. Brave people or heroes were born that way or like that before they became cops. And just like the rest of society, those kinds of people are few and far between. A police uniform doesn't turn someone into Superman.

Last edited:
WOW - if that is the average intelligence of a member of this board, I see why you guys have so many registered users, yet so few active members.

I only read the first sentence and the last sentence in your obviously vastly intellectual scripture there, but I can tell by it's premise that you fit into both A and B categories.

R_R- I respect you bro, so I am not going to get in a pissing match with you. But since you gave a heroic example, let me also show an example of the other side of the coin.

Me, my cousin, and two girls were leaving a nightclub in the city of Baltimore. The parking lot outside broke out in fights. As we were getting into our car to leave, a group of guys tried to rob us for our money. Since me and my cousin refused to give it to him, one pulled a gun on me, while another one beat my cousin with a club. They proceeded to smash the windows of the car, until me and my cousin were able to jump in the car and the girls peeled away. BTW, In the meantime, there was two cops across the street watching too damn scared to help. When we went to them for help, they just made us follow them to the station for a statement. During this time they were complete assholes to us, the victims. Some cops are heroic, and some are assholes. I never have committed a violent crime, yet I have been treated like shit many times by cops. Too many cops get a boner from the feeling of power over you. But yeah, many cops are OK

Richard_Riddick said:
WOW - if that is the average intelligence of a member of this board, I see why you guys have so many registered users, yet so few active members.

I only read the first sentence and the last sentence in your obviously vastly intellectual scripture there, but I can tell by it's premise that you fit into both A and B categories.

Sorry about the profanity. I took it out. I didn't read your post fully until now. My dad took a bullet in the knee and his partner took two in his arm and side and they killed the assailant, pumping him with 7 bullets between them. This is taken from the police dept citation. They were both hospitalized and my dad's partner was lucky the bullet (.32 cal) did not hit his heart. They first saw the guy and his friend going into a bar at closing and follwed him in there. He was arguing with the bartender and they took him out of the bar. Outside, the man opened fire and struck both my dad and partner. His friend hid in a doorway. It turned out that the man was out on parole for armed robbery and the commander stated that the people in the bar owed the 2 cops a lot because a parolee doesn't carry a gun unless he intends to use it because if they are otherwise caught with it, they lock them up and throw away the key. I know that most cops have never even fired their guns. My dad is one of the exceptions. So, don't use cops like my dad and this Officer Jameson as examples of the typical cop.

Last edited:
BBkingpin said:

Nobody's talking about the hypothetical hero you just conjured up. People on this thread are criticizing the cops who act like tough guys toward people who didn't hurt anyone and aren't deserving of that treatment. You dont have to treat someone like an asshole because they aren't wearing a seat belt! Also, as to your little story you wrote, the person is usually dead before the cops are even called. Why do they wait for back up for a routine traffic stop these days?? Most cops don't throw their lives into jeopardy. How many heroes are there really????? Most people (cops or otherwise) wont take on a big guy or a tough guy. But if a pussy gets out of line, whack!!!! Same with cops. Throw them into the ghetto and they drive around all night with their windows rolled up until they get a call and then they wait until 3 or more squad cars arrive for back-up. Just because a person has a badge doesn't make them brave. Brave people or heroes were born that way or like that before they became cops. And just like the rest of society, those kinds of people are few and far between. A police uniform doesn't turn someone into Superman.

You've been civil so far BBkingpin so I will reply in kind. First off, you're wrong: "People in this thread are criticizing cops who act like tough guys........" No, people in this thread as in any other thread that concerns police are rushing in to say fuck the police, fuck the pigs, he deserved it. None of us were there and know exactly what transpired between the two, but I can tell you that University Police as a whole are not aggressive people as it is highly discouraged by the higher ups. Where did the article say the officer acted like an asshole. I've walked up to cars that I stopped for running red lights and I've asked "Is there any reason you didn't stop for the red light?" Does that make me an asshole? Because I don't smile am I an asshole? Do you know how many times before I could even get out the words, Hello I'm officer so and so .....that I was met with "What the hell are you stopping me for?!!" or how many times someone has jumped out of a car and ran at me, scaring the living shit outta me, or bent forward while driving before pulling over making me wonder what they are reaching for.

True, the person may already be dead, but who is it who comes in and clears the building not knowing whether or not anyone is still there waiting to ambush them. Waiting for back up on a "routine" traffic stop? I hardly believe this to be true. Neither I, nor the tons of other officers I knew and know, waited for back up before approaching a vehicle on a simple traffic stop. However, you aren't taking into account several things: time of day, location of the traffic stop, how many people are in a car, is the license plate showing a hit for criminal activity. Is there something wrong with waiting for back up? No, there isn't. No, most cops won't throw their lives into jeapordy, they do that enough simply by wearing a uniform and going to work as many people simply don't like them because of that uniform and wouldn't hesitate to kill or hurt them. Saying that most cops won't take on a "big or tough guy" is somewhat vague. Our job isn't to "take on" people. This isn't boxing, it's not UFC, this is life. Who constitutes a tough guy? The small Asian dude in the pool hall? or the big bodybuilder in the club? Every single cop I've known wouldn't hesitate when the chips were down to go toe to toe with someone who may be their better, it is/was our job. The one officer I knew who froze up in a situation was told to never come on my scene again. What is it you want from a police officer, do you want them to cater to your every need and be superhuman, because I hate to break it to you, they can't and they aren't. As far as driving around in a ghetto at night with the windows rolled up I say to you, So what. What do windows up or down have to do with anything, why bother making traffic stops in high crime areas because no one should be told what to do right? Wear your seat belt, signal your turns, put on your headlights, etc., etc. And as far as waiting for "3" other cars to show up for back up on calls, again, so what. In the ghetto as in everywhere else, there's safety in numbers, especially when you go in an environment where you're not wanted, but you go anways. What's wrong with relying on the people you work with so that you can go home after your shift? Nothing
You are right without even knowing what you're saying. A badge doesn't make you brave, so you're forgetting, these men and women aren't superhuman, they are simply human who put themselves in a position of danger every day yet at the same time, you and others out there like you expect them to be superman and that it's okay if they get their asses beat. Your attitude comes across as such that you expect police officers to have no fear of anything. If this is the case then I feel sorry for you, for to fear is simply to be human, to have no fear is simply to be stupid and a death scene waiting to happen. If I ever met a police officer in my life who said they didn't fear a thing, he is a police officer who I would not count on for anything and would stay away from. With that being said, if you aren't able to set that fear aside while doing this job then you should find another career. So in a sense, you are right, "a police uniform doesn't turn someone into Superman" but 90% of these men and women who go out in the streets every day are supermen and women because they put up with everyone else's judgement about them, all the criticizing, all the hate, and they do it day in and day out knowing that the 10% of police officers that don't give a shit about the job are the ones everyone on these internet sites are lumping them in with.

Okay, I read the whole thing. We could go on and on about the virtues of the job and those that give it a bad name. And, let's not forget the civilian who is an asshole after the cop is being polite. Some cops are good cops and some are bad and some are just showing up for a pay check. A final example. I had a good friend in high school and college. We did not go to school together but hung out. He was never in a fight in his life. He was still my friend. It did not matter. I was a boxer and pretty good. I had no atitude and was friends with everyone. Both our dads were cops. He became a cop and all of a sudden he was a different person. Big attitude and now always argumentative. He wanted the safest district in the city and got it. He brags about how he and his partner take turns taking naps in parking lots until they have to respond. Then he berates another cop we both knew (that worked the same district as my friend) for requesting and getting a transfer to a rough district -- by coincidence, the same one my dad got shot in. It's not an easy job but it has its advantages. Some work harder than others. I didn't mean the officer that approached this kid Knapp was an asshole. I meant that a lot of times police will stop someone -- not this idiot Knapp -- and, if it's for a seat belt, how can you not be pissed off. Then you wait 20 minutes pulled over on the side of the road while more squads pull up and everyone drives by and you look like a criminal. It isn't necessary. One time at school I got pulled over for an out of state license plate. Some cops just pull anyone over and use the pretextual stop sanctioned by the U.S. Supreme Court. They don't respect anyone's privacy and then go looking in your car, asking people if they can look in the trunk, knowing full well they have no right w/o a warrant but also knowing that 9 out of 10 law-abiding civilians do not know there rights or are unsure and will fail to assert them. Some cops INFURIATE me -- notwithstanding all of the arguments that can be made for how rough their job can be.

Last edited:
Ok, you're right, this can go on and on, and I love a good debate, but I don't spend my life on the net, although it seems these days much of it is spent here or elsewhere. Yes, being a police officer does change you, it doesn't matter how good at boxing you are, or how much of a fighter you weren't in high school. Wearing a badge and a gun and uniform will change a person because if they don't learn to change just a bit, to become harder than average, they will be eaten alive. Your "friend" who falls asleep and brags about it is a police officer I have no respect for. Have we all fallen asleep on a slow shift on nights, probably so, I know I have. Most don't make a habit of it though. I'm gonna guess that you're dad had a pretty long career in law enforcement and I would bet, that although he is your father, he probably pissed some people off on the street at one point or another in his career maybe even for pulling someone over for a seatbelt violation, but now ask yourself, do I think my father would have deserved to have been beaten senseless, killed, or crippled over someone else's perceived notion of being "rude?" Probably not. The two greatest moments in my short five year career as a police officer were, 1) the children who waved at me and smiled as I drove by and 2) the people who walked up to me at my dinner and said "I'm sorry to bother you, but just wanted to say thank you for the job you do." Totally blew me away and made me glad that I chose to do that job. My guard dropped for that moment and I felt appreciated for once. I can say that not one of my supervisors ever made me feel like that.

Some will never understand and some will choose not to. And of course, no-one will ever like the police. Always said I shoulda been a firefighter.

Top Bottom