Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College ex-lineman attacks cop and car contains Tren, Test, A-50

what else did he have in his car?... a coke or candy bar?....just because he got pissed they assume it is the reason, what if he was simply in a pissed off mood

Well, like I have said on another board (since I went to multiple boards about this post) - there are good cops, there are not-so-good (bad?) cops. There is no racial barrier, they all are a mix. There are some cops that show up every day for the rush (which makes them very likely to lay it on the line, and do their best), there's others who show up because they feel being a cop, and protecting the innocent will make up for some form of lifetime guilt they've had, and there's others who want to feel like god, and want a paycheck on a regular basis. (I'd guess about 20-30% fall into the I wanna be god area.)

70-90% of the people I run into, not only onilne, but in person, talks shit about the cops. (normally they don't know what I do until after they are in handcuffs for selling coc, or crystal meth) However, a cop is more likely to put it all out there when called upon, to possibly save your life in a situation that requires someone step up to the plate, than the average guy who might be walking past that 7-11, or where ever.

Also, I've never met a guy on the straight and narrow of the law (pays his taxes, obeys the traffic laws, pays his bills) that has said "A cop beat the shit out of me," or "The cop treated me so badly I should have got out of the car and kicked his ass." Normally, in the first 45 seconds of a traffic stop (since it applies here), if you show the cop "Hey, I'm human, I may not think I did it, but I'll handle that in court. You just do your job, and Ill do mine." and treat them with the same level of respect, they will normally be 100% cool with you. Do you realize, when a police officer first approaches a vehicles, that he is SCARED SHITLESS OF YOU?!?! Especially if it's a night stop on a remote highway. He respects you to the point that he respect your ability to seriously fuck him up. Therefore, he has what the average person see's as an "Attitude," while in actuality, he just is trying to figure out if you are going to try to cause him harm.

I'm glad to see that Syphon and BB have kissed and made up though.... now stop that homosexual shit out guys!:D I'm kidding of course.... you are permitted to pursue your sex lives privately.......... (it's a joke!)

hey rick, do you think one day the general public is going to accept steriods? Dont waste your time on that crusade bro. If
you dont see the humor in a huge roid head whipping a cops
ass for telling him to put on a seat belt.....Well mabey Im just
a twisted dude.

mr jones said:
hey rick, do you think one day the general public is going to accept steriods? Dont waste your time on that crusade bro. If
you dont see the humor in a huge roid head whipping a cops
ass for telling him to put on a seat belt.....Well mabey Im just
a twisted dude.

No, he doesn't see the humor in it, nor do I. Nor do I see the humor if you were to get your ass whooped by someone larger than you, which is probably very likely. What I do see is one of two things: A) You like to get a rise from your comments or B) You're the by-product of a bad acid trip your parents took back in the day.

Syphon, I got just two things to say to you.

"It's all good" and "Break off nigga before I fade ya assssss."

:D

And no mr jones, I don't find any humor in that. In fact, if you want to turn the tables, I find about as much humor in that as I would in a police officer shotting (but not killing) an unarmed man for no reason. Basicly, I find it sick, twisted, disgusting, and really fucking stupid.

Syphon, I also find humor in guys talking smack behind computer screens......but anyway sorry you guys dont think its funny, more laughs for me. In the mean time dont forget to give your friendly
neighborhood cop a big hug. Im not going to get into a debate about this. I just thought the whole mental picture was funny.

Top Bottom