Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coffee drinking linked to longer life

This is why people need to do science instead of rely on feelings.

Caffeine/Coffee is vastly less detrimental than we ever thought.

Nicotine is even more detrimental than we ever thought.

It's one of my few remaining vices but I'm still apprehensive about it because it's been linked to inflammation, which was not discussed in the article, which makes me not take it seriously. I'm sure if coffee is one of your few vices and you're taking care of yourself otherwise it's not a major driver of inflammation. But if you're a typical american who's diet is well documented, and you drink a gallon of coffee a day....ur a plaque machine. And all the "evidence" in that article is statistical in nature, which means it's not worth the paper it was written on and you know it plunkey. You know full well how much a good well paid statistician can make numbers do a waltz....and it all sounds completely legit and above board.

It's one of my few remaining vices but I'm still apprehensive about it because it's been linked to inflammation, which was not discussed in the article, which makes me not take it seriously. I'm sure if coffee is one of your few vices and you're taking care of yourself otherwise it's not a major driver of inflammation. But if you're a typical american who's diet is well documented, and you drink a gallon of coffee a day....ur a plaque machine. And all the "evidence" in that article is statistical in nature, which means it's not worth the paper it was written on and you know it plunkey. You know full well how much a good well paid statistician can make numbers do a waltz....and it all sounds completely legit and above board.

u know knot of which u speak

too much creamer and sugar in my coffee. Im thinking thats what keeps me up and not the puney bit of caffeine in it. I suck at life.FML

Yeah, the New England Journal of Medicine sounds like a shady publication. I bet no one reads it. If I were you I'd hold out for the Cybercollege study which I'm sure is imminent.

You have absolutely zero clue on how real peer-reviewed publications work. And to launch a misinformed and poorly-worded attack on a highly respected medical journal just punctuates your ignorance.

I bet a Jew wrote the article in the first place!

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom