Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cnp/ gdf5

i was wondering on height growth.
im been looking through forums such as.

breakthorugh discoveries.
if anyone is willing to post their break throughs which could help benefit me. ill really appreciate the help. judging by the dark place im in you can atleast show some compasion for my position/vecility.

these are the sites i currently researched. (and is on going.)

GDF5 Gene Linked To Arthritis And Human Height : on the subject of gdf5 and its effects on human/ adult growth in bones.

and forums about. CNP/ bmn 111.
BMN 111 A CNP Analogue Promotes Skeletal Growth Treating Children Suffering From Achondroplasia - Natural Height Growth

: wasnt sure, if those drugs are under developed or where i could buy them. and if they are any good.

i also looked up things about relaxin hormones.
read here: Update Post On The Breakthrough Chemical Relaxin For Bone Remodeling - Natural Height Growth

i was wondering if there was alternative or missing drugs i have yet to discover people might be using for increase in height of growth in open plates/ and or over growth on adult height.

im 5'6" weight/ 160. seeking height gain for sports benefits. (boxing.)
just looking to grew a few inches to upgrade weight classes.

if anyone knows anything that is under development and or how to use the above following. please contact me in my email. [email protected].

i'd love to know as much as possible, thanks again. youre friend cris darko.

As a male, your growth plates solidify at around age 16. As a female, the solidify around age 18. After that, no drug/PED/supplement will make you grow taller. It's programmed into your DNA. You are going to be out of luck. Sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.

Top Bottom