Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid is ruining my life!

Rico

I have been split up with the ex for almost two months now and had been having the time of my life dating and having fun- not even giving the ex a second thought. Then I started Clomid therapy! Now I sit at home every night, sentimental as fuck thinking about all of the good times her and I shared, and wanting her back really bad. I even went so far as calling her up and asking her to move back in....which obviously was the best thing I could have done to push her further away!!

How could Clomid fuck a guy up this much and when will it stop? I know it has to be related because I never felt like this until Clomid!:bawling:

bro i feel you,
i am going though the same thing right.
man does it suck, not sure what you are talking about with the clomid. i have been off of that for three weeks now. this just happend a few days ago.
good luck...i sure if is ment to be it will work out

Hey Bro! Most of the time people get very emotional on Clomid. What I don't get is I have been on Clomid for about 1 1/2 weeks and I feel fine. No depression, mood swings but the acne is geting a little worse :bawling: I take 2 tabs of Primorose oil right after I take the clomid, so that might be helping but I am not positive. Best of luck

M18

Clomid does blow! I will be the first to agree! Makes me feel dizy, messed up in the head, and makes me break out real bad! And the worst part is i have to start it in three weeks :bawling: Just hang in there bro, believe it or not we actually need this crap.

Mass Monster

Top Bottom