Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol

PARKER-911

Hey everyone!
Was thinking about taking clenbuterol and was wondering if anybody has and what thier opinons were on it or if anybody had any info on it such as sides and so on. I can be a hypochondriac at times so I pretty much just want to know if I'm going to die if I take it :) Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much

PARKER-911 said:
Hey everyone!
Was thinking about taking clenbuterol and was wondering if anybody has and what thier opinons were on it or if anybody had any info on it such as sides and so on. I can be a hypochondriac at times so I pretty much just want to know if I'm going to die if I take it :) Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much

IMHO Clen is GARBAGE and won't do anything more for you than an OTC E/C/A stack.

What is your diet and training regimen looking like? What are your goals?

I have had some bad experiences with Clenbuterol in the past, and my personal opinion is that it is well overrated. Diet and workouts made perfect, some eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin or yohimbe & octopamine is just about enough. Plus, I don t support the idea of adding the amounts of ketoprofen into my system just to clean my receptors of clenbuterol. Nor the idea of Clenbuterol& T3 seems any better, since the thyroid gland is way too easy to mess it up with synthetic hormones. :jenscat

After you off of your clen cycle, any weigth you lost you would gain back

I tell everyone this...I took clen and it compromised my immune system somehow and I got shingles......so no more clen for me

Hi there! I did 2 cycles of Clen 3 1/2 years ago. It worked very well however I am still paying for it. Once I stopped the clen completely I gained a pound a day for over a month! Ever since it has been an absolute battle to control my weight. The clen completely downregulated my metabolism, recovery can take years.

Clen won't kill you, but it won't produce lasting results. Also be prepared for some of the most painful muscle cramps you've ever experienced in your entire life. I would lie in bed at night in tears as every muscle in my body would tense up, including my neck and jaw.

Top Bottom