Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol???

AliciaW

Hey Everyone - I know there is a lot of information on Clen on this site, so I won't ask too many questions because I know I can read all the other posts! But here's the quick question I have....
Have any of you ladies taken Clen - and if so, does it cause you to 'bulk up' or does it help to 'tone up' and lose fat??

Let me know what your experiences have been - if you don't mind!

THANKS!
AliciaW

AliciaW said:
Hey Everyone - I know there is a lot of information on Clen on this site, so I won't ask too many questions because I know I can read all the other posts! But here's the quick question I have....
Have any of you ladies taken Clen - and if so, does it cause you to 'bulk up' or does it help to 'tone up' and lose fat??

Let me know what your experiences have been - if you don't mind!

THANKS!
AliciaW

yes, I've taken it and no it doesn't bulk you up or (I hate this word) "tone".

I'm not trying to be mean, but you obviously have not done ANY research on clen at all. I see you're not plat - Plat's have the power to search this site, it's a big advantage. Go plat and you can search for all the information you need.

It's worth it.

Please do your research. We get this same question several times a week...

Thanks!!!!

I've just started the research on this, and I know you guys probably get a million questions (which I know is probably so annoying) about this... there is all kinds of info all over the internet.... which is where I started my research, which is what lead me here. Most of what I've read has said the same thing you said (it doesn't bulk), but every once in a while, you read something different, so I was just looking for some personal experiences. It seems like that is the best way to research anything!

Anyway - thanks again for the response!~

superqt4u2nv said:
I have ran clen before but to be honest if your not below 17% bf already really not going to notice much of a diffrence even then it is minimal and the sides from clen suck.
Here is a link to a great thread on clen

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210446&highlight=clen+faq

I will take it a step further and say if you are stepping on stage in the immediate future you are not a Clen candidate. IMO it is VERY harsh w/ limited results - nothing that can't be achieved in the kitchen for the average joe/jane...so basically it is not magic, and will not 'cut' or 'tone' ANYONE. It will only help those whom are already ripped-up to look A LITTLE more ripped up, and only for a short time, as it is not healthy.

Sometimes I think it is a good idea to remember why we choose fitness as a goal - For me it was not to get huge, and while I am currently chasing just that, I sometimes wonder if I should tone my supplementation down a bit and go for overall health.... Not today, as I have a appointment w/ my Trenologist tonight, but still....... :evil:

Clen, cytomel, or any fat burners out there dont work unless you eat clean and train hard.. otherwise you are wasting your money

Solid advice up in here....I STRONGLY urge you to listen to the thoughts of the ones who posted.

Thanks everyone! I REALLY appreciate all of the input - this is exactly what I was hoping to get... feedback from people who have actually used it, and have experienced it! So, maybe I will change my thought process and try a different route!
:D

Top Bottom