Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol

postingnut

I am trying to lose about 40 lbs. I have been taking 6 tabs of clenbuterol per day and following Atkins for about 8 days now. I am bike riding every other day and lifting light weights on the other days. I haven't lost an ounce. I am at a loss as to what else to do. Any help out there? Thank you!

Since you're working out, maybe added muscle weight is making up for the loss in fat. Might be better to just look at yourself in the mirror for the next few weeks while maintaining the same strategy rather than just letting the scale discourage you...

I honestly think you shouldn't touch the clen until you've hit a plateau with your diet....and you've only been on the diet for 8 days...what was your diet like before that??

My diet wasn't very good - probably most people's average diet. Certainly not the diet of a workout enthusiast. I am now doing Atkins. I know it's only been 8 days but shouldn't I see something - 1/2 lb maybe? Also, I am interviewing for a job Monday. If I get an offer I am to take a drug test. Will clenbuterol show up on the test? Thanks a lot for feedback.

you should drop at least 1 pound in the first 3 days if not your doing something wrong, if i do atkins i waste away by week two first goes water then goes muscle then goes fat!

how are you using your clen? Are you cycling it? If you keep taking them daily your wasting them. Clen is more useful because of the anti catabolic properties, not so much as a fat burner. What is your diet like? It's really all about diet.

I'm following Atkins - so very low carb. I am taking 6 clenbuterol daily for 10 days with no results. What should I be doing differently?

Stop taking the clen....stick to the diet, weight training and cardio and you'll see results in a few weeks....be patient! You might not be losing actual weight b/c of the weight training...go get your bodyfat tested and that will indicate whether you're losing fat or not.

Top Bottom