Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol calorie intake advice

xxdg21xx

Hey everyone just joined so not sure if i'm posting in the right section!
I'm 21 female in the past year ive gained 20-25 pounds and am now trying to lose it. Ive lost 12 thru diet and exercise and taking both clen and eca my problem is tho that the minute i come off of them i gain the weight back!
I am determined to lose 15 pounds this time round and then just maintain that weight.
My question basically is I am aiming to do clen starting next wk for 2 weeks on a 1200 calorie diet 6 days a week in the gym of cardio with 2 days of weight training I will go no higher then 80 with clen as this seemed to suit me best last time round when i come off of the clen and take 2 weeks off and continue at 1200 cals will i keep the weight off?
I really dont want to stay in this vicious cycle of losing and regaining weight!

21 yrs old female 145 pounds bodyfat 23%

I moved this for you. You will get much better responses from the ladies. Welcome to EF and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey everyone just joined so not sure if i'm posting in the right section!
I'm 21 female in the past year ive gained 20-25 pounds and am now trying to lose it. Ive lost 12 thru diet and exercise and taking both clen and eca my problem is tho that the minute i come off of them i gain the weight back!
I am determined to lose 15 pounds this time round and then just maintain that weight.
My question basically is I am aiming to do clen starting next wk for 2 weeks on a 1200 calorie diet 6 days a week in the gym of cardio with 2 days of weight training I will go no higher then 80 with clen as this seemed to suit me best last time round when i come off of the clen and take 2 weeks off and continue at 1200 cals will i keep the weight off?
I really dont want to stay in this vicious cycle of losing and regaining weight!

21 yrs old female 145 pounds bodyfat 23%

Hey xxdg! Welcome!

Here are my thoughts... Do you want to lose 15 lb real fast or lose the weight and keep it off? What is your priority here? Your story is all too familiar and the truth, depending on your level of training, is that you can eat more than you think, train less than you think, take a good bit of weight off and keep it off... But you're gonna have to be willing to radically change your approach.

What's your height, weight, approximate body fat? What are you doing for training and for how long? What are you eating (what food not calories)? These things all make a huge difference.

Fill me in, chickie ;)

I agree w Cutie. In order to keep the weight off you're gonna have to completely change your lifestyle.

And that sounds like a lot of training and not a lot of food...just be careful. Don't wanna overtrain.

hey cutiebolic thanks for ur reply :)
I want to lose th weight and keep it off cos i am sick of the weight gain rebound but I am so uncomfortable in my body and heading back to university in 6 weeks so i really want to do as much as possible in that amount of time to go back there feeling better in myself
I around 140 pounds 5ft 6 23% bodyfat i think
I go gym 6 days a week 50 mins of cardio 3 days and 2 HIT days of 20 mins and 2 weight training sessions a week lasting around 40
mins
breakfast is either bowl of special K or fruit and pot of low fat yogurt
Lunch is a bowl of soup, whole wheat bread roll
Dinner chicken stir fry or pasta something like that
snack on almonds raw carrot and fruit
I usually have one cheat day a week but i am willing to cut this out and have a cheat meal every once in awhile to keep me going!
Would appreciate any advice thanks :)

Hello guys,
I'm an utter newbie on here so excuse and indiscrretions I might put out!
Im just lookin for help with a decent and legit website that sells Clenbuterol in the UK?
Most sites I've come across are either clearly scams/dodgy(fake product type sites) or just way too extortionate in price.

I'm 25, 5ft4", and I've put on over 20kgs since having my baby. I know weigh 85kgs.
I'm in the gym 5 times a week: 2 sessions of weight/strength training, 3 sessions of cardio. I eat a clinically precise and healthy diet, but i just can seem to shift the weight. And I've heard that Clen can help.

Please help me!

Hello guys,
I'm an utter newbie on here so excuse and indiscrretions I might put out!
Im just lookin for help with a decent and legit website that sells Clenbuterol in the UK?
Most sites I've come across are either clearly scams/dodgy(fake product type sites) or just way too extortionate in price.

I'm 25, 5ft4", and I've put on over 20kgs since having my baby. I know weigh 85kgs.
I'm in the gym 5 times a week: 2 sessions of weight/strength training, 3 sessions of cardio. I eat a clinically precise and healthy diet, but i just can seem to shift the weight. And I've heard that Clen can help.

Please help me!

Welcome also

Ordinarily I would say start your own thread and get help there but I have the same answer for you... Clen is not your answer. Diet and exercise. Sorry. There is no magic pill.

hey cutiebolic thanks for ur reply :)
I want to lose th weight and keep it off cos i am sick of the weight gain rebound but I am so uncomfortable in my body and heading back to university in 6 weeks so i really want to do as much as possible in that amount of time to go back there feeling better in myself
I around 140 pounds 5ft 6 23% bodyfat i think
I go gym 6 days a week 50 mins of cardio 3 days and 2 HIT days of 20 mins and 2 weight training sessions a week lasting around 40
mins
breakfast is either bowl of special K or fruit and pot of low fat yogurt
Lunch is a bowl of soup, whole wheat bread roll
Dinner chicken stir fry or pasta something like that
snack on almonds raw carrot and fruit
I usually have one cheat day a week but i am willing to cut this out and have a cheat meal every once in awhile to keep me going!
Would appreciate any advice thanks :)
You basically repeated everything you already said. Clen isnt Gonna Make the weight loss permanent.

And that 'diet,' well.. There's your answer. In 6 weeks if you cut out all that bread and pasta you'll see a huge difference. HUGE. Bigger than using clen. If this site had a club for clen haters I'd be in it's cabinet.

Top Bottom