Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen question

off_safety

sup guys, i havent been around in a while, but i took almost 5 months off to get normal for a while but im ready to get the it going again. im gonna run a test/winny cycle and wanted to throw some clen in there for good measure, but ive never used it before so i was looking for some info on dosages and length. ive a heard of a week on then off then on and so forth, but not sure how much to take. and i think somewhere along the line i heard of taking benadryl or some shit like that-anyway help is appreciated.

im 27. ive done many cycles. ive been lifting for 10+ years, and currently workout 5 days a week. diet is legit, im at about 10% bf if not less. 6-1, 195.

cycle starting in a week
weeks 1-4 test e 250mg
weeks 4-6 test e 500mg
weeks 6-12 test e 250mg prop 50mg eod winny 75mg eod

will be running letro/AIFM and have hcg for pct

20/40/60/80/100/120 & 120mcgs uptil the 14th day. And then take 2 weeks off. Follow protocol once again.

Another way to do it would be, 1 week on 1 week off. Start at 40mcgs and work it up to your comfort zone and maintain dosages for the week.

Personally, i start with 60mcgs. My cycle will look something like 60/90/120 and 120 ed for 2 weeks. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I also take it all at once as the half life is long. Also, it is best avoided within 6 hours of going to sleep.

Top Bottom