Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen Question - My 1st post, be nice :)

Phemomena

How do you compare the side effects of Clen to those of ECAs or other thermogenics (Xen. specificially)?

This especially goes out to those of you who are quite intolerant to ECA's (i.e. get really gittery off say half the dosage, and have tried Clen)...

I've heard some people say if you're sensitive to caffine (like me - never had a drop of coffee pass these lips in my life!) that chances are Clen will be easier on you... any one have this experience?

I'll be posting my diet and routine later for anyone interested... its pretty crazy, but then again so am i :)

thanks for the help

YES! I absolutely hated Xenadrine. I like clen much better. My hands shake but I can type well (my work) and I have only had one headache and it did not last very long. My favorite though (which I have not had in a while) is phentermine. I am chewing my fingernails because it is on sale. LOL. I have some money but it is for some other project I am doing. It is hard to get a rx for phentermine in Mississippi.

Top Bottom