Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CLEN please review my plan

startinglife

Quick background and stats: 25yo MMA fighter at 5"9 145lbs, tore ACL badly, went into depression, and gained a lot of fat (lost muscle too) currently weighing in at 165lbs about 18% bf (was at about 6), stopped feeling sorry for myself, worked really hard on physical therapy, and now I am ready to start my journey to get to where I was and beyond. The reason I want to start clen is because I have a lot of catching up to do on a very limited time frame. I have a fight coming up in 2 months. I am completely new to any drugs and want to cover all basis before using clen and instead of asking a million questions, I did some of research, but would appreciate experienced members to smooth out the edges.

Goal/requirement = 165lbs to 145lbs and add back most of the muscle I have lost (and get back into superb shape) in 2 months.
Diet:EC stack (first time) + modified velocity diet (whey, fish oil, fiber, and greens only) for 3-4 weeks (depends when I reach 12%). I read clen shouldn't be used until you are around 12% bf or lower.
-Once i reach 12% I start clen (from RUI products) + taurine

Workout every day alternating conditioning and strength days. I work out as much as I can handle every day, I don't believe in over training (not a BBer)

Planned Dosing after research:
Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4-11 80mcg (decided not to go higher since I'm a smaller guy)
Day12:60mcg
Day13: 40mcg
Day14: 20mcg

I will switch to clean whole foods when I start the drugs

Few questions:
1. I was thinking about using ketotifen so I can go past 2 weeks without cycling, but wasn't sure if it is OK for a first time user...what do you think?
2. I really want to stack with T3, but again...OK for first time user?
3. I mentioned I train A LOT and very intensely...Am I ok to sprint, spar, and other things that tremendously raise my heart rate?
4. I plan to use drugs this one time only...do clen and T3 need different post therapy protocol if I don't plan on using it again?

Please share your input, it will be greatly appreciated...thanks !

Quick background and stats: 25yo MMA fighter at 5"9 145lbs, tore ACL badly, went into depression, and gained a lot of fat (lost muscle too) currently weighing in at 165lbs about 18% bf (was at about 6), stopped feeling sorry for myself, worked really hard on physical therapy, and now I am ready to start my journey to get to where I was and beyond. The reason I want to start clen is because I have a lot of catching up to do on a very limited time frame. I have a fight coming up in 2 months. I am completely new to any drugs and want to cover all basis before using clen and instead of asking a million questions, I did some of research, but would appreciate experienced members to smooth out the edges.

Goal/requirement = 165lbs to 145lbs and add back most of the muscle I have lost (and get back into superb shape) in 2 months.
Diet:EC stack (first time) + modified velocity diet (whey, fish oil, fiber, and greens only) for 3-4 weeks (depends when I reach 12%). I read clen shouldn't be used until you are around 12% bf or lower.
-Once i reach 12% I start clen (from RUI products) + taurine

Workout every day alternating conditioning and strength days. I work out as much as I can handle every day, I don't believe in over training (not a BBer)

Planned Dosing after research:
Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4-11 80mcg (decided not to go higher since I'm a smaller guy)
Day12:60mcg
Day13: 40mcg
Day14: 20mcg

I will switch to clean whole foods when I start the drugs

Few questions:
1. I was thinking about using ketotifen so I can go past 2 weeks without cycling, but wasn't sure if it is OK for a first time user...what do you think?
2. I really want to stack with T3, but again...OK for first time user?
3. I mentioned I train A LOT and very intensely...Am I ok to sprint, spar, and other things that tremendously raise my heart rate?
4. I plan to use drugs this one time only...do clen and T3 need different post therapy protocol if I don't plan on using it again?

Please share your input, it will be greatly appreciated...thanks !

Run sarm cycle with osta, gw (ppar), and albuterol. Clen= no bueno.

a buddy of mine ran a cycle of clen to help his cut and he had amazing results. so i dont think clen = no bueno brah

a buddy of mine ran a cycle of clen to help his cut and he had amazing results. so i dont think clen = no bueno brah

I'm not saying it doesn't work, quite the contrary as I have ran it and will never run again. However, CNS overload and stiffening of the left atria = no bueno. Clen is one of the most unhealthy compounds you can use. ECA and DMAA are child's play compared to it. The only thing that rivals clen's negatives is DNP. Trust me OP! Run Albuterol and T3 before you run clen. Clen is said to have an anti-catabolic effect but that's never been proven on humans, albuterol has. Al has a 3-5 hour half-life, clen has a 36 hr halflife. No sleep and easier chance of OD. When you cut albuterol from your stack, recovery is simple. Clen recover sucks. Additionally, he's not using it for a competiton he's using or performance. In which case, albuterol and T3 aren't really good for this. Use the above sarm, create a caloric deficit and recomp your body.

Top Bottom