Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen, ephedrine newbie

chelly81

Hi all,
Age 32
144lbs
5ft4in

Last year started losing weight etc... All natural. Lost about a stone and got very toned good set of abs :) competed in first show and this year in my second show.
Well from June this year NOTHING! I'm not losing any weight my stomach seems to look pregnant... I've put weight on (I'm hoping muscle) it don't even look like I'm a competitor :(
My training is 5/6 days a week, love lifting weights not at all a cardio bunny...
Well I've tried anavar and T5, gains looked good for upper body, but no fat loss on legs and hips..

So now on clen(120) and winstrol(10) can't see any loss in fat at all and no shakes no nothing...in fact I'm tired.. I'm cycling 2week on and two week off then going to take ephedrine's on the two week off period, and stop the winstrol completely as I see no gains from using it.
I tried one ephedrine tablet today to give it a try and its made me sleepy...

Basically could the clen and ephedrine be working on me even with no side affects?

Is it possible nothing works on me? Lol and is there anything I can take to improve my body to be more sensitive.

What could be causing the pregnant look? I'm eating clean.

My main fat areas are legs, hips, bum and now belly! Ahhhh its frustrating as I lost it all last year, but this year my body is having none of it not even with steroids and stimulant..

Any help much appreciated x

Look into what your macros are and start meeting them everyday. Your diet plays key here. A while ago I had something similar happen to me so I switched from strict clean eating to paying close attention to my macros. My body has changed tremendously. I would honestly stop taking everything you are because of the long term damage that can occur. But that's just me. If you wanna try a fat burner try n2burn, I'm trying it right now and its AMAZING. Change up your training (body might be accostumed to it) and start adding some cardio in slowly. Don't go crazy.

Thank you, I'm not sure how to do my macros.
My everyday diet is :
Break- 30g oats with water, protein powder to taste, cinnamon, half banana, egg white with 1or2 whole eggs scrambled.
Coffee black.

Snack- 120g Greek yogurt with 3 prunes,

Lunch- 1rye bread or 100g of carbs(rice or sweet potato) veg and tin of tuna.

Snack-apple and 10almonds

Diner- veg and protein source

Snack- protein shake

Before bed- cottage cheese 200g or if I'm feeling really hungry or low I will have a bow of oats mixed with coconut milk and protein powder.

That's about it really along them lines..and I've done that since the end of June had a week holiday in sept so ate junk :

I used this this to cut last time, this time its pants lol, so I'm thinking also to just come off it and eat healthy till after Xmas and go back on it in January to give the body a break?

Xx

Top Bottom