Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen/eca stack questions

vysed

hi there, i am 25 yo 195lbs and 5.9ft i just finished my 2month bulking and as everybody else i m goin into cutting soon... i have used ec stack in the past with good results. so im thinking now to run 2 week clen/2 week ec and the thing is i have a couple of questions

1.is it necessary to take caffeine with each dosage of clen as it is with ec?
2.i read that lots of people take T3 and ketotifen with clen,how important additions are to the stack and when i switch from clen to ec should i stop them too or i keep them going
3.can i use a preworkout that has around 150mg caffeine in it when on clen?

Why not just stick to the eca if it works for you? Clen is nasty bad for you

1. Its not necessary to take caffeine..although I had very bad headaches with clen and coffee seemed to help get rid of them
2. No idea.
3. You can but you just need to keep track of your heart rate...clen gets your heart rate going fast.

I personally would advise against clen as the sides are just bad (they were for me anyway..even while running support supps) Cramps and headaches being the worst.

Last edited:
actually from what i have heard clen its nt that much worse than ec stack!

Regardless of what you heard, clen is shit. Have you not researched its affects on hardening the heart and the other plethora of negative effects it has on you? I assure you, the bad outweighs the good. Anyways, it's your body

I know this isn't what you asked but I'm gonna throw something out there anyways - with respect.

Why cut right after you finished a bulking cycle? I personally believe an old school saying "You don't own it til you've kept it for a year". Meaning, all those new muscles from your bulk aren't yours yet. I think guys lose more than they think when they cut right after their bulk.

Or do like Ledhead says, don't cut - "Diet Up".

But if you have a contest coming up, then forget what I said.

As for the clen, it's harsh. Start slow and work your way up. I personally think that 60-80 is enough. When that range starts to lose effectiveness, I don't increase dosage, I simply take more time off or rotate to EC. But I really don't think ramping the dose to 100+ is very safe.

thanks for all the info guys, i basically wanted to give a try cause i read that its way better than eca, i am on maintenance now and i ll keep it like that for a month...i def dont want to put my health in danger, but i thought since i had no prob with eca how diff could it be?

Top Bottom