Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen day 8

Oliol

I am currently on this clen cycle and I am doing 100mcg a day now, I take all 5 pills (20mcg each) at the same time, but I feel no effect, no shaky hands etc. In the start I had a little bit shaky hands and sweats, I feel that I sweat more when I workout but not as much as expected. I have had no side effects like headaches etc (I drink a lot of water), just shaky hands a few times. I might add that I was a big cokehead before so my tollerance is maybe just really high for stimulants?

Day 1 - 40mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 60mcg
Day 5 - 80mcg
Day 6 - 80mcg
Days 7-14 - 100mcg
I will drink 2 gallons of water every day
400mg potassium tablets a day
4g taurine a day

2 weeks off

Day 1 - 40mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 60mcg
Day 5 - 80mcg
Day 6 - 80mcg
Days 7-14 - 100mcg
I will drink 2 gallons of water every day
400mg potassium tablets a day
4g taurine a day

2 weeks off

Also not everyone experiences sides on drugs! Some do some don't

If ur the kinda guy that does not get many sides u better be glad just fat loss as a side for Clen is what is golden

Or could be Underdosed like stated above... That does not mean ramp up ur dose !!!

Also keep an eye on resting and active heart rate, clen sneaks up on you. I remember one day I was studying at the library with a resting heart rate of 110 which normally should be in the 50's, so be careful.

UPDATE:

Yesterday I didnt drink my two gallons of water, I totally forgot about it and was maybe around 1 gallon, suddenly I was laying in bed and got an intense headache, I rushed up and drank two big glasses of water and it went away within 15 minutes. But still I take 100mcg at the same time without feeling anything, I know the clen I have is legit, but it might be because of my high tolerance for stimulants. I also see a noticble fat loss in 9 days. Any reccomendation to what I should use the two weeks off?

UPDATE:

Yesterday I didnt drink my two gallons of water, I totally forgot about it and was maybe around 1 gallon, suddenly I was laying in bed and got an intense headache, I rushed up and drank two big glasses of water and it went away within 15 minutes. But still I take 100mcg at the same time without feeling anything, I know the clen I have is legit, but it might be because of my high tolerance for stimulants. I also see a noticble fat loss in 9 days. Any reccomendation to what I should use the two weeks off?

Really man a clean diet and cardio is a phenomenal thing to do on ur two weeks off

Do t get so caught up on the "drugs " and what to take

The two weeks is meant to let the body rest and get the tolerance lower so imo diet super clean low carb
Centralize most carbs pre and post workout and ur good

Also not everyone experiences sides on drugs! Some do some don't

If ur the kinda guy that does not get many sides u better be glad just fat loss as a side for Clen is what is golden

Or could be Underdosed like stated above... That does not mean ramp up ur dose !!!

Well said,,,side effects are very individual and not the same for all.

Started to get headaches close to bedtime now, some more intense than others. Also I get cramps a lot, even for small stuff such as yawning, but no problem yet. Will keep doseage as it is

Top Bottom