Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clembuterol

gotjuice

What up! I read that clem has almost the same effects if not better as winstrol tabs ! now i want to buy some clem because i wanna cut up without the high prices of winny.. it says i need 5-7 tabs a day of clem or 100-140mcg a day ..what the hell is a mcg ? pack: 30 tabs each tab 0,02mg ..now thats what i wanna buy it says 0,02mg how to you figure this PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP!! and let me know your views on clem!

There should be plenty of cleNbuterol profiles if you just google it (with an N). Either do that or look for the clen FAQ via the EF homepage. You should be able to find all of the answers to your questions there.

gotjuice said:
What up! I read that clem has almost the same effects if not better as winstrol tabs ! now i want to buy some clem because i wanna cut up without the high prices of winny.. it says i need 5-7 tabs a day of clem or 100-140mcg a day ..what the hell is a mcg ? pack: 30 tabs each tab 0,02mg ..now thats what i wanna buy it says 0,02mg how to you figure this PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP!! and let me know your views on clem!

1000mcg = 1mg
1000mg = 1g

.02mg = 20mcg, so if you wanted to get 100-140mcg and the tabs were .020mg per tab, then you would need 5 tabs to get 100mcg and 7 tabs to get 140mcg.

IMO, Comparing clen to winstrol is like comparing apples to oranges.

If you do get the Clen, do not start out taking that high of dosage, start out low and work your way up.

Top Bottom