Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clean Eating and Dieting Problem?

Fabio

The past two years it has been easy for me to eat clean and watch what I eat. I could have a pizza, chips and a case of beer in front of me and not even touch it. I had so much disapline. Lately though has been a different story. I'll try to go on a moderate carb diet as before and I wont be able to stick to it. For only two days i'll be doing good and then all of a sudden I get a big urge to go out and buy pizza, cookies, ice cream, and everything you can imagine and eat all of it. Then of course after I feel like a complete failure. And regret it. This never happened before. Then it will cycle all over again. I don't know what to do? Is there a supplement or any thing I can take to get over this problem? Please HELP!

Well, you've had good self-discipline before, you just seemed to have fallen off the wagon a bit.
I'm sure everyone on this board has had similar experiences.

Personally, I have to allow myself to cheat in little pieces along the way in order to keep from over-splurging. I just make sure to compensate the cheating with some extra cardio during the week.

My completely unexperienced, uneducated, yet empathetic advice to you is to either re-evaluate your self-discipline issues with your diet in order to gain strength in temptation, or find a personal eating routine that will allow you to cheat if you absolutely feel that you must.

Most importantly, though, is to constantly progress in whatever you choose to do, even if it takes many baby steps. The rest will come with patience.

Best of luck to you!

SK

Top Bottom