Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cla?

southern rage

hey bros,question about this Conjugated Linoleic Acid,i've been reading a great deal about the benefits of cla,decreases fat,decreases catabolism,affects insulin secretion,boosts immunity,and antioxidant properties as well,any of you guys using this stuff regularly,if so what, when, how, how much and does it really help or is it more bs,thanks

I used it for about 3 months when EAS first came out with it in about 96 or 97. I took it along with V2G which was also a relatively new product back then and can say without a doubt that they were both a waste of money. I would only recommend using protein and creatine, as far as supplements go.

From my understanding the CLA that was produced ages ago by EAS...........was produced in a sub par way that rendered the CLA........pretty much useless. the essential chains were destroyed.......or not included or something like that.

Manafacturing has come a long way apparently.

Everything i have read suggests that its benifits are more apperent for people who are try not to put on fat while bulking.

I havent tried it so i wouldnt know. It will be a while before i start as well. the only bottle i have found in australia was pretty expensive.

:D from speaking with various supplement manufactors, the problem with cla is that it is very expensive, and also I don't believe it comes in a liquid form, it's usually sold encapsulated. also the benefits that this lipid can be closely replicated by using flax seed or better yet hemp seed oil. flax seed is being sold by www.dpsnutrition.com for I believe 5.90 for a 16 oz bottle, also a company by the name of www.pacifichemp.com sells the hemp oil in bulk at good prices, they also sell it ice packed if im not mistaken so as to keep it fresh. good luck

I've used CLA in the past and yes it works. It takes a few weeks for results, but you will notice some fat loss for sure. It also helps keep lean mass tissue. (Not gain). However, dont run out and buy a case of it thinking you will be ripped in a month. It works for sure, just that it doesnt give ECA type results. :D

Top Bottom