Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD / evolutionary calorie calculation question

ToastEater

Plat Hero
Platinum
I've been on this diet (evolutionary.org) for two weeks. For stats I started at 230 and about 16%. In the last 10 days I'm down 9 lbs to 221 today. my ratios haven't been bang on but carbs are always under 10%, with fat around 60%, and protein near 30%.

I work a pretty sedentary job without much activity outside the gym so I started the diet out at 1600 calories per day - when not exercising. On a day I'm lifting or doing cardio I adjust the calories up a corresponding amount so the calories net out the same. So for example, I figure I burn about 600 calories in a 60 minute spin class so those days I eat 2200 calories. The days I lift I figure I burn about 400 calories so I eat 2000 calories. I'm on a push, pull, legs routine where I do cardio on 3 of my off days. I currently take one day off the gym.

After losing so much weight so fast I decided to add some calories into the diet. I went up to 1700/day and 1800/day today. Today I only lost .2 of a pound so I thought that sounded about right. Maybe I started too low?

Trouble is I'm about to leave phase 1 and go into phase 2 where I eat more protein and less fat while moving to 2 refeed days instead of 1 and I don't know if I should move my calories up, down, or leave them the same.

My goal is to hit a lean 205. That should put me at about 9% BF. I have the goal of being sub 10%.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weighed 223 today. First weight gain since I started 2 weeks ago. And incidentally this diet makes me turbo constipated. I can't seem to get enough fibre.

218 today. Losing way too much weight I think. That's 12 lbs lost in 20 days. I'm going up to at least 1700 cals/day for the next week.

Top Bottom