Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD diet

I ran keto not too long ago. I had good results but man the refeed killed me lol I rebounded like a mofo and had to run again. Lol

I picked the up from walgreens. Hit up the pharmacy . They got them behind the counter. As far as progress goes I believe me my body is in conversion phase . It seems to be taking me a minute to get into ketosis . That's why I had questions about protein kicking u out of ketosis

I picked the up from walgreens. Hit up the pharmacy . They got them behind the counter. As far as progress goes I believe me my body is in conversion phase . It seems to be taking me a minute to get into ketosis . That's why I had questions about protein kicking u out of ketosis

There's gonna be a little trial and error like anything else....I'll check out Walgreen's or CVS....

I weighed in today @ 170/12% BF.....I am looking to get under 10%

I'm surprised nobody else has chimed in that has experience with CKD to give some feedback

More CKD for us...

If you started just after the 1st when are you doing the 1st carb up?

I plan on doing my 1st carb up after 2 weeks

I've been carbing up 4 to 5 days but I've only been doing it for one meal . I don't won't to mess myself up. I probably won't do a full refers til I'm in full blown ketosis

There some people out there you can find them on google, that day to much protein will convert and kick you out. Personally if you know your cutting calories and during your 5 days you split fat-70% protein-30% and work out hard you will be fine and you will know when your "in" specially if its your first time you will fill like crap. Or you can follow the evolutionary diet on here which is well laid out. You just have to figure out what lvl of carbs is too much for you 5,10,20,40....

Top Bottom