Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD Diet....Sunday???

LaviathanX

I see almost every post talking about "work out monday and tues, cardio wed and thurs, then your depletion workout on friday. After that, carb-up until midnight on saturday, then start all over!". Everybody leaves out Sunday! I just start the no-carb on Sunday, maybe a little cardio, and then lift mon/tues, etc etc. Does anyone care to share what they do on Sunday, since it seems as if everyone's keeping it some sort of secret :rolleyes: ....or just forgetting about it!

I usually take sun. off because I usually do some cardio on Sat. I need 1 day of no exercise and it usually ends up to be Sun.

As far as the diet goes though. Because I've finished my carb-up Saturday night, so then what do I do for Sunday? I mean I already have a few grams of carbs with each meal b/c of the hidden carbs. What I do is just go back to eating what I eat every day and try to get back into ketosis. But I think that it affects my Monday workout. Should I shift and workout on Sunday and Monday instead of Mon/Tues? Either that or do my depletion workout on Saturday and carb up til Sunday night? Any thoughts?

Yeah, if you get better workouts, I'd say lift on Sun & Mon. Or switch your carb up to Sat night and Sunday. It just depends on your schedule and preference.

Top Bottom