Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circumcision - a serious discussion

For the last time:

Smegma = excess lubricant from the Tyson's Glands (or the female equivalent), sweat, stale urine, dead skin cells and collected debris. The "body" of it, so to speak, is made up of dead skin cells mixed with the oily secretion from the Tyson's Glands. If it doesn't buildup then... wait... What the hell am I doing? You aren't even making sense anymore!

Have a nice evening and don't forget to wash your penis.

BrothaBill said:
Yeah, its hilarious, their weird ass arguments of pure hyperboly are like rock to a crack addict, you just have to take a lil hit and then you know where that leads you.

Its weird, who cares, its a piece of skin that is removed thats all. People build a shrine to the weirdest things

well mandinka has a problem, and he's not gonna stop until we all grow foreskins.

LMAO at the second negative karma message from spongebob referencing my dick within a week... I seriously think you've a hardon for me man...

Saying that one does not remember pain does not mean that one has not wronged another. That was the point. I don't do neg karma but have fun with it man.

SoKlueles said:
i like hoodless weenies sorry

.....but do the "hoodless weenies" like you, Soklu?

That is the question. I would venture to say your options are limited there.....

DIV

Mandinka2 said:
No not "anology" , "analogy".

dude your just looking for an arguement, now your trying to argue every little samantic with BB.

take your ugly smelly smegma having, loose flappy skin wearing, botched curcumcision, infectious penis somewhere else.

well mandinka as much as we have argued on this subject.....lol we didnt bomb each other lol......dangggggg guys

Mandinka2 said:
LMAO at the second negative karma message from spongebob referencing my dick within a week... I seriously think you've a hardon for me man...

Saying that one does not remember pain does not mean that one has not wronged another. That was the point. I don't do neg karma but have fun with it man.

yes i do, i love smegma!!!!

spongebob said:
dude your just looking for an arguement, now your trying to argue every little samantic with BB.

take your ugly smelly smegma having, loose flappy skin wearing, botched curcumcision, infectious penis somewhere else.
How curious...you bomb me with neg karma twice and im the one upset ? lol

Top Bottom