Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chyna - All Natural???

Ant_eater

She's obviously on some serious shit. Is that a GH jaw or did she just fall of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Do any of you guys think this sheman is hot? No offence to anyone but shes a monster, they should replace he with another Lita (im not sure how you spell her name)!!!! my .02

In my opinion she has dropped 15-20lbs of mass since entering and has probably cycled off and is going for a more feme look. However she has suffered irreversable sides, mainly that nasty voice.

have you guys watched wwf for very long? If you have then you could see that she used to have a huge jaw and terrible face. She was definately juicing b/c she was jacked as shit. big and bloated.
Now she has had reconstructive jaw surgery as well as numerous other plastic surgeries. She's also off of the shit she was on. Her body actually looks like a woman now. I would say she trains naturally now with the exception of clen or something like that. She is ripped now.

Funny how she had this back injury and had to take time off but the only difference when she came back was facial reconstructive surgery.

SHE DEFINATELY JUICES (NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT)BUT IVE SEEN VERY OLD PICS OF HER WHEN SHE WAS IN HER TEENS AND SHE PRETTY MUCH ALWAYS LOOKED THAT MANLY!!! BTW SHES DOING A 2ND SPREAD FOR PLAYBOY!!!

Would you guys please quit puicking on my little brother! I meant Sister! Yah, yah, that's it, that's the ticket.;)

I heard or read that she could bench 365. Not to bag!

From the old pics in her book, it looks like she always had that big jaw. She looked ok when she had that Playboy shoot........ but now she looks all Fucked up in the face. If she had surgury, then she needs to get a refund!!!

Top Bottom