Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chromium picolinate

Chromium polynicotinate has been involved in helping to maintain the amount of glucose in the body to constant and control blood sugar levels and diabetes. It help to lose weight and reducing cholesterol levels in the body by role to increase HDL as well.

Chromium was found only to be harmful when in picolinate form.

Hunter Of Gunmen

I'm glad I never fell into the hype years past. If this stuff does have any effect its too
mild for me to notice and just not worth using for me.

I'm glad I never fell into the hype years past. If this stuff does have any effect its too
mild for me to notice and just not worth using for me.

This is straight from my IFA personal trainer reference book: chromium helps to lower blood sugar, reduce body fat and cholesterol levels. It is also used to suppress appetite. In diabetic and overweight individuals, chromium reduces triglyceride levels by almost 20%, improves glucose tolerance and normalizes insulin levels. Deficiencies can result in insulin resistance. Typical dosage is 50-200 mcg daily. An ounce of brewers yeast provides aprox 100-200 mcg of chromium.

HEALTH HAZARDS: in picolinate form, may cause DNA damage, which can result in genetic mutation and cancer. Possible anemia, blood abnormalities, liver dysfunction and renal failure.

So in closing, chromium is beneficial through brewers yeast but hazardous while in picolinate form.

Hunter Of Gunmen

there are other forms as well besides picolinate that have not been found to be harmful to date

it is still recommended for people with insulin resistance

Top Bottom