Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chlorophyll for weight loss

karretslemend

Hi
I came across a medical article that says also chlorophyll decreases the craving for junk food and lowered LDL-cholesterol levels, therefore you can lose weight, did any of the ladies here did ever take it?

If you read who published that article, it was most likely a company that has interest in chlorophyll sales increasing.

Chlorophyll is a great supplement to take. Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in cyanobacteria and the chloroplasts of algae and plants. It is what makes plants like celery, cucumber etc. green. It has strong anti-oxidant properties in the body but it will do NOTHING for fat loss.

I personally consume a greens powder twice per day for the health benefits, but it doesn't do anything for fat loss or reducing junk food cravings.

If you want something for fat loss, the best supplement on the market is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained
It is not a hormone or a stimulant so it is safe to use by females.

Chlorophyll is one of the ingredients in n2guard. it was put in there because it helps hydrate the body, binds to carcinogens, boosts immune system, and helps detox the liver

a swedish study showed it does help decrease appetite and prevent hypoglycemia in over weight people

using it alone though will not do very much except help hydrate you when mixed with water. I used to use it when i was in endurance sports and it helped me after a long run hydrate quicker.

If clorophyl reduced the hunger of people, it would be very easy to diet, and it would not be such an issue. Imagine how many people would be using and buying it, so the answer is no - it will not help lose fat. It is indeed a beneficial thing to take, but you need to keep expectations within reason.

Chlorophyll is being marketed as another one of these "superfoods". Yes it is a healthy part of your daily diet/supplements but on its own is not going to produce much for results.

Top Bottom