Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chinese food good or bad?

kachok29 said:
Lets says if you get chicken with broccoli and white rice ?
This should be fine. Chinese food is not entirely bad. Just pay attention to what exactly you order. Nothing fried or prepared in excessive sauce. Brown rice may be available, but plain white rice (not fried in any way, just plain) is fine. I often order from the Chinese restaurant I patronize the most a dish of spare ribs (done quite well, with some bbq sauce but not too much), rice, and bok choi (delicious green veggies that look like a cross between spinach and celery). It's very tasty.

Everyone knows Chinese food is bad news
I used to pig out on Chinese food once a week whilst on a low carb diet and still lost a massive amount of bodyfat. I believe its a treat food, once in a while. Now i am bulking i still have it just once every 2 weeks.
My bodyfat is about 13% whilst bulking so I am no sumo.

justchilling said:
chinees food is crap.

What Americans have done to Chinese food is CRAP. Real Chinese food is extremely healthy!

fish
chicken
lean beef
garlic
ginger
soy sauce
in season veggies
brown rice
olive oil

Plus they VERY rarely eat desserts and drink tons of green tea which is full of antioxidents.

My husband is Chinese and his side of the family are a bunch of health nuts. My side (redneck) obesity and heart disease runs ranpant! Everynight after a dinner of chicken fried steak we would eat icecream! LOL! When he was little they got a piece of fruit for dessert.

xrsist said:
how many overweight chinese people do you see in china?

Like I responded to the other guy who said Chinese food is crap...my DH is Chinese and his side of the family are a bunch of veggie eating, tofu eating health nuts. My side of the family is obese!

curvymommy said:
Like I responded to the other guy who said Chinese food is crap...my DH is Chinese and his side of the family are a bunch of veggie eating, tofu eating health nuts. My side of the family is obese!

i never said proper chinese food was crap..

Real Chinese food is quite healthy.

Top Bottom