Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheque Drops question...

Parabola

I will be using Cheque Drops solely for aggression and attitude prior to football games....what is the best dose to take and how long before my game to get me raging like a mother fucker?

I didn't think they were being produced anymore bro. If you don't have them in-hand, maybe you want to make sure they are available. By the way, that is the most toxic steroid you could ever take. Miberolone is most often used to induce "heat" in female dogs, and aggression in dudes like yourself.:D Supposedly, Tyson loves them.

Anyhow, I am almost 100% positive they were discontinued bro. Could be 100% wrong though. Do you have them yet?

Last edited:
If you want aggression just go with fina and or halo.

Fuck, I just did a yahoo search trying to find you an answer bro. For whatever reason, Cheque Drops seem to be a CII. I wonder why?

Fina gives me no aggression and takes all my endurance away...and i was told Halo isnt all its cracked up to be...and Cheque Drops are being produced again by Upjohn...and i can get them right now...but i need to know the dosage to get really pissed off..

2 droppers full under the tounge hold for 30 sec then swallow, use about 40 min before gametime.. i used to love them , but they taste like burnt rubber bands and they get real warm in the mouth..they are just sooo hard to find... Good luck

not likely ,,,.but there is always that chance.. just use them on leg workout days and game time. but follow that dosage . wish they were around like they used to be in the good old days..lol

Top Bottom