Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chemical peels

liquidmuscle

I need some info on chemical peels. I have minor scarring on my face from acne/ingrown hairs. I use to pick so much that I left scars and now I am thinking about what I should do to counter the damage I have done. If anyone has an basic knowledge on this please help me out as i am in the dark about this.

I need some info on chemical peels. I have minor scarring on my face from acne/ingrown hairs. I use to pick so much that I left scars and now I am thinking about what I should do to counter the damage I have done. If anyone has an basic knowledge on this please help me out as i am in the dark about this.

Do a google on TCA Peels. These work,,but are aggressive and need to be used correctly.

I do twice yearly tca peels on myself ...they make my face very smooth but the downtime is like over a week and then you need sunscreen suncreen sunscreen

I'd research the hell out of it and have it done professionally first...by a dermatologist not an esthetician!

it does make small ice picks bigger tho and I have a boxcar scar that didnt show up bad before be more noticeable...but whats weird is when I mention getting ready to do another peel at work for my scars I get...why? what scars? or why care about the scar on your neck? which I don't notice at all....

for a totally at home thing and less downtime you can do weekly glycolics but you'll break out for like a month

what kind of scars do you have and do you still have active acne?

RESEARCH THIS FIRST BEFORE DOING YOURSELF

heres a supplier of tca Ive used (and keep on hand)
they also have lactics, glycolics etc

makeupartistschoice dot com

I did a cross on one bad scar and it made it bigger...so be carefull!

RESEARCH THIS FIRST BEFORE DOING YOURSELF

heres a supplier of tca Ive used (and keep on hand)
they also have lactics, glycolics etc

makeupartistschoice dot com

I did a cross on one bad scar and it made it bigger...so be carefull!

Really? I was wanting to use some for face and stretch marks.

I dont know if youre familiar with acne scar lingo...

but I have one ice pick scar on my face I did a cross on with 100% tca

ice picks tend to be deeper on the bottom, you get rid of the top of the scar and they like, bowl out
thus, larger appearance
supposedly if I hit it again it'll shrink

it was miraculous on every other small facial scar I had tho

Hey have you thought about using fillers? The practitioner injects a collegen based substance into the scars to smooth the surface of the skin, no down time at all and relatively painless.

I've had a very expensive professional peel that basically melted my face off for a week and I don't think the results outweighed the suffering. I've also done the TCA peels you can get online and didn't notice any great improvement. I'd see a doctor for a consult about permanent scarring. If you can improve the quality of the entire face and treat a few scars, that would probably give you the results you want. Couple that with botox in your crows feet and forehead when the time comes, and you'll stay youthful for longer..

Top Bottom