Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check these prices.

heavy_duty said:
For those who also live in large cities, would you say this trainers prices are high-low-average?

I know her, followed her carreer and know she's good but a number of my peers are asking me about the prices.

thanks

link - http://bodybybinetti.com/index.html

I am in New Orleans region.

My boyfriend owns a personal training business and has 25 years of experience. He yields phenomenal results. He charges $360/ month for 12 sessions of 45 minutes (group training, maximum 4 persons per group) and $720/ month for 12 private sessions. Included in the prices are nutritional consulting (meal plans and supps.), weekly Saturday morning outdoor sprint class (boot camp) and regular physical and meal plan assessment.

He also does nutritional consulting, $150.00 for meal plan and supps. recommendations.

Let me know if you need clarification.

I'd say she's a bit pricey for my region.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Joseph Pilates coined the phrase "Look better in 10 Sessions, feel better in 20 Sessions, have a completely new body in 30 Sessions."

I know people who join the gym and give it a good shot. After a year, they see marginal results. They took a week off before their vacation, then took a week off the week after their vacation so they could "catch up" on their work. Excuses, excuses.

If you hire a personal trainer, a good one, this person will motivate you. This person will encourage you reach your goals. This person will push you beyond what you think you are capable of.

Do you REALLY want results? Well, if you are committed and REALLY want results, it can happen with the right personal trainer. I know you probably don't live in my neck of the woods, but if you gave me 30 sessions of your time, you would look better than you look today - for sure. It depends on how bad you want it. Commit to a qualified personal trainer and get started today. Don't wait for tomorrow that will never come for you.

Not all Pilates is equal. EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Her prices are about right. You're paying her for her accomplishments, though...not really her coaching ability. As I recall, her success was dependent on her coach "Scott Abel"...who's name is surprisingly absent from her site.

But, again, bodybuilding "coaches" make nothing compared to coaches in the legitimate sports world, so if you compared her with someone who works with professional athletes, she makes relatively little money.

Here prices are the going rate for serious contest prep Needsize used here for his contest prep. Most of the athletes I have seen use her look great and she still looks dam good I heard a rumour she maybe making a come back.

Top Bottom