Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheat day or meal?

Hehe you can't get anything past W6....

Steelweaver, you'll be getting plenty of carbs AND calories on your bulking diet. There is no physiological need for a cheat meal. However when it comes to cutting, that's a different matter. But an ocassional cheat meal for sanity/social reasons is a good idea. Just don't overdo it.

MS said:
Hehe you can't get anything past W6....

Steelweaver, you'll be getting plenty of carbs AND calories on your bulking diet. There is no physiological need for a cheat meal. However when it comes to cutting, that's a different matter. But an ocassional cheat meal for sanity/social reasons is a good idea. Just don't overdo it.

That's some eagle eye he's been cultivating!

Darn!! I thought I was about to get lucky there. Oh well - back to the drawing board ... ;)

I have a cheat meal at least once a week. I usually eat a sugary Bio Protein bar just before speed skating practice. I look forward to that sugary treat once a week and I think it keeps me sane. I cheated yesterday though (one meal) had a philly cheese steak sub and a met-rx bar and it was supposed to be a 60 gram carbohydrate day, ooops! So I totally screwed that up. It happens, I don't worry about it too much unless the calipers tell me I didn't lose any body fat in the past two weeks, then I have to look at my diet and reevaluate/tweak. I think one cheat meal a week is a good idea, personally. :)

Top Bottom