Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheat day or meal?

rez

when cutting should you still have a cheat day every week? and should it be a whole day or one meal? i know theres no yes or no answer...but from everyones experience..whats the best thing to do?

Yes, a cheat meal is fine. My client getting ready for the nationals had one full cheat meal a week, dinner out w/big dessert on Sat. and a small (serving of pie filling) on Thurs before heavy arms. Worked fine. Kept her from cheating more, although she still cheated some on the side that she thought we didn't know about. But as long as she kept getting leaner, we let it go.

W6

spatterson said:

Were you spying on her? :lmao: How did you know she was cheating? Energy levels? Water weight?

The amazing W6 -- knows all, sees all! Who knows what carbos lurk in the guts af men? W6 knows, boohhahahahaha.

diamonddiceclay said:
at most, do 1 cheat day per month when cutting

There is a great deal of data to suggest that someone who has been dieting for an extended period or whose bodyfat levels are below their set-point needs to employ refeeds more often than this.

ParDeus
Big Mf'r #4 -- Dec. 7th
www.avantlabs.com

Amen Par Deus. The best advice anyone can give you is to cheat as often as you need to, and cheat as much as you can while still losing fat (as Wilson6's client sneakily did). It depends on your carb and calorie intake, as well as how hard you train etc.... For me, I cheat once every 10-14 days in the beginning of my diet and increase it as I get leaner. By the week before a competition I am having two full-on high carb cheat meals per week, plus those little extras on the side!

MS said:
Amen Par Deus. The best advice anyone can give you is to cheat as often as you need to, and cheat as much as you can while still losing fat (as Wilson6's client sneakily did). It depends on your carb and calorie intake, as well as how hard you train etc.... For me, I cheat once every 10-14 days in the beginning of my diet and increase it as I get leaner. By the week before a competition I am having two full-on high carb cheat meals per week, plus those little extras on the side!

And you still manage to keep cutting! You really are one in a million, MS!

So ... does this mean I can cheat on my building diet? Not right now, of course, but I think it might do a lot for my future mental state if I knew a cheat meal was lurking just past the I-can't-stand-another-egg-white corner. Doesn't it mess with the carb cycle? Does one make up for it by lowering carbs more than usual the next day?

What are "good" cheat foods? Pizza, not, I guess. Should one try to maintain some composure and go for something less fatty? Or just go all-out?

When someone is on the third day of low carbs and comes in the gym hard and vascular, when the day before they looked flat, "dey been cheat'in."

W6

w6

w6..do you have an email address i could contact you on? please pm me if you do
thanx:D

Top Bottom