Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheat cheat cheat

Cheating can be good, although i'm glad i haven't had to yet. I've always read that you should only cheat if your body has stopped losing weight. Lucky for me i haven't needed a jump start :cool:

yah i am gonna wait until thanksgiving have a nice turkey ,sweetpotatoe with marsmallows and 2slices of pie or something

KWKSLVR said:
Cheating can be good, although i'm glad i haven't had to yet. I've always read that you should only cheat if your body has stopped losing weight. Lucky for me i haven't needed a jump start :cool:

Better would be to start incorporating refeeds before this occurs. It will be more effective for fat loss and muscle retention, in the long run.

This is particularly important for people who are not meant to be cut and does not use DNP.

ParDeus
Big Motherfucker bodybuilding magazine
Issue #3 now on-line.
http://www.avantlabs.com/issue3/big_mfr_issue_3.htm

I cheated over the weekend.... it was meant to be only Saturday but Sunday turned out to be a cheat day as well....

.... I didn't eat anything too bad, the only fattening things were some cinnamon roll things. But I had heaps of carb food.... ate about half a loaf of bread, 5 bagels, some noodles, and about half a packet of Fruit Loops cereal....

.... but that's about it. Lots of carbs and sugar, but not much fat.... so hopefully that will give my metabolism a kick and won't affect my progress too much. Now it's business as usual...

.... cardio first thing tomorrow morning.

arghh 4 weeks i have to wait that long??? i hate waiting :)

Im really curious as that what this new part will teach me cause.

This is particularly important for people who are not meant to be cut and does not use DNP

that sounds like me, i wasnt meant to be cut and dont use any drugs (yet :p). So im waiting for the next article. Im bulking now anywayz but i would like to incorperate the leptin principle into my next diet.

_jaap_

The next part of the article will just be the physiology. The fat loss stuff won't come until part 3.

Basically, if you notice yourself craving foods really bad, it was time for a refeed the day before. So, do a 24 hour refeed and then see how long it takes before you start craving things again. Then do a refeed and wait one less day before the next one.

EC and N can screw this up a bit, though.

ParDeus
Big Motherfucker bodybuilding magazine
Issue #3 now on-line.
http://www.avantlabs.com/issue3/big_mfr_issue_3.htm

Top Bottom