Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Champions League Final Today!!!!!

Sean Scott

Today at 230pm on Fox, is the big game.

Bayern Munich V Chelsea

Looking forward to Bayern Munich's Arjen Robben lifting the champions league cup.

Should be a great game with Bayern being to much for Chelsea's squad.

It's disingenious to put the word "Champions" in any soccer event. The team that wins the tournament should be called the "Least Losers".

I have to give credit where credit is due, Chelsea with all that was against her came up on top. It was frustrating to see shot after shot by Bayern go wide or deflect away. But in the end a set piece and penaltys did Bayern in.

I think god is a Blue..lol

Looking forward to June and the start of Euro 2012...

Go Germany!!!!!!!!!

I have to give credit where credit is due, Chelsea with all that was against her came up on top. It was frustrating to see shot after shot by Bayern go wide or deflect away. But in the end a set piece and penaltys did Bayern in.

Go Germany!!!!!!!!!

So you invest 90+ minutes in something only to get 2-3 exciting shots.

That sounds like going on a date to me.

Go Germany!!!!!!!!!

See you in the final... sent from Spain. muhahahahaha. ;)

Top Bottom