Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chafed nips, or gyno onset?

LDog

Let me preface by saying that I've never done any AAS before. The only hormonal product I've used is MassFX, and I had no adverse reaction to it.

I am currently a little less than a week into using Jungle Warfare. Now I am fully aware of the controversy over this product (whether it contain a PH/DS, or doesn't, etc, ect)
However, I got ahold of a bottle for free from a buddy of mine and decided to give it a whirl. I was planning on running just the 1 bottle at recommended dose for 30 days, then using Purus labs Recycle and Inhibit-E for a little bit of PCT (even though all reports are that this is a very mild product).

Anyways, Saturday morning I started to have weird burning/ slight pain in both of my nipples. They are not sensitive/painful to the touch, but rather feel like they are burning slightly the whole day through. Now I see two options: either I am getting some kind of gyno onset from the JW, or my nipples got chafed when I was out over the weekend, I was wearing a tight shirt and it was chilly out, so I thought that maybe my nipples could have perked up and rubbed a whole bunch on the inside of my shirt, causing a slight chapped/chafing effect which I am feeling now 2 days later. Needless to say I am a little freaked out and paranoid that I am getting the dreaded gyno after a little less than a week of what is supposed to be a very mild compound.

Anybody who has knowledge about gyno please advise.

Messag Needtogetaas man, he's the man with any advice and will definitely answer your question to the fullest.

Top Bottom