Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Certification Needed?

hockeytrain

hey all

new to the forum just was wondering if a certification would be needed in my situation. i want to train hockey goaltenders off-ice to better their skills on the ice, if a certification is needed which would be the minimum to get before being "legal" if thats the word to use. any insight at all will be much appreciated thank you

hey all

new to the forum just was wondering if a certification would be needed in my situation. i want to train hockey goaltenders off-ice to better their skills on the ice, if a certification is needed which would be the minimum to get before being "legal" if thats the word to use. any insight at all will be much appreciated thank you

Hi all... Thank you so much for posting such nice topic on health.... From here we shall get to know a lot about health and how to keep it improved... Also we shall know how to maintain a healthy body... I am getting benefitted by this forum... Thank you so much and hoping to get to kn ow more on this stuff....!!!!
Maricopa Homes for Sale

Last edited:
The one-day workshops are designed for currently and previously certified personal trainers who feel confident in their basic knowledge of Exercise Physiology, Anatomy and Kinesiology.

Top Bottom