Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

catered meal plans while maintaining. not on cycle or not cutting

ozcroboy

im 6ft 1, 185lb, 12% 36 yrs old.

how does this meal plan look to you guys for maintainence plan. not on cycle and not cutting. i do weights 4 days a week n cardio 6 days a week that burns 370-400 cals a session. link below.

Athletes Menu Plan | Eat Like A Pro Train Like A Pro | Catered Fit

id add 4 protein shakes a day tho to get the total calorie to approx 3200-3300. possibly add peanut butter to the shakes to increase the fat content n another 200 cals or so

I guessing your looking to bulk?

First cut the cardio session off, maybe do 2 instead of 6. Focus on muscle building and nothing else. Just so you know, your maintenance cals ~2775 and when you do your cardio, you are maintaining and not bulking. just my .02cents

Second, you have money like that to get catered food? Stop it bro and make your own, at least you'll know quality (whole foods???) Minimalist lifestyle here bro.

If bulking you'll need lots of carbs + fats, that meal plan doesn't have it. It avg ~180carbs/day and like 15fats. Those are low numbers for bulking

That meal plan is unhealthy with so little fats definitely add the peanut butter to a few if not all of those of meals.

Top Bottom