Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Castles for sale!

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Five years after the housing bubble burst, America's wealthiest families are now losing their homes to foreclosure at a faster rate than the rest of the country -- and many of them are doing so voluntarily.

I see this happening all over the place in SoCal, and now in Dallas too.

Here's one that somebody built for resale up the street from us, and it's sitting and sitting, running up $70,000/year in property taxes and NOT selling. 6914 Solano Verde Dr., Somis, CA 93066 | HomeFinder.com | ID: 11012295 I don't think they're even cultivating their avocados, and I bet it's in default already with whoever gave a construction loan or whoever invested in it. I don't know how soon this one will be walked away from, but nobody's going to pay that price for that house, even though it really IS a castle at 28,000 square feet.

Same story with our next door neighbor. He built in 2007, and planned to keep it to live in for 5 years, and sell it to retire. Sorry, no....

Charles

Top Bottom