Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Cartoon legend Chuck Jones dies

I honestly thought that he had already passed. The cartoons he's responsible for have affected this country for decades. Even our parents grew up watching his work.:bawling:
 
I loved his cartoons. cartoons nowadays have gone to crap. too much imagination,technology, and not enough slapstick. I would say at the point that the ninja turtles debuted on the cartoon circuit, cartoons nowadays have gone to crap, unless you have the cartoon network(in which I have the basic cable and I DON'T get that channel) and have more to choose from. anyway, I liked cuhck jones's cartoons. respect
 
Yeah I would take alooney tunes cartoon over some crap they got on tv anyday. Cartoons today are the same thing over and over. Nothing ever good.
 
Top Bottom