Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio!

Spinning is cool.............its almost like very intense hiit training but hear me now BODY PUMP will be the next big thing in group fitness

Tom Treutlein said:
In the end, all that matters is calories burned by the end of the day for fat loss, not staying within some said heart rate range to lose fat. That's faulty info.
I have to agree here..calories in calories out!!!

what you do during these classes doesn't really matter as long as you increase your heart rate

Tom Treutlein said:
What's body pump?

Its a new system in group fitness that clubs are spending big money to get involved in. Originating in Norway body pump was designed by body systems a multi million dollar co. that has revolutionized group fitness completely. Body pump is on of the most intense classes you will ever try, it uses weights and compound movements such as bench press and squats with small barbells combined with a aerobic tempo that kicks your ass. Its like haveing a curcuit trainning session with about 50 people. Every 3 months you get a new routine and all your trainers have to be specially trained to teach it. We just bought this system for our club and after all expences involved we have 3500 dollars in it and now we pay 135 dollars a month for the 1 class. They offer others like body attack and RPM for spinning, which takes spinning to another level but those classes coast as much as body pump so we are just going to try one at a time. So far after having body pump in place for 2 months our club has seen our class partisipation go from about 20 people (the same 20 people) a week to about 100 people a week. Ive seen all different kinds of people go to this class from old ladies to yoked motha fuckas and they love it. I think this system alone will up our member base by 10%. If you see that your club offers body pump try it.

my wife does that body pump stuff religiously!!! its worked really well for her too. she goes like 3x's a week and loves it.

JKurz1 said:
see..you guys are all cardio freaks (5-6x week)..I want toi hear from the big dawgs....are you guys doing it too?

LMAO.
Cardio...what's that?

Sorry JKurz,
I have been getting killed by both my jobs, barely enough time to sleep. I will be back on the darn treadmill this weekend and next week again.

It's that thing that's keeping that pouch that hangs over your belt, attached! Or the lack there of...........

JKurz1 said:
It's that thing that's keeping that pouch that hangs over your belt, attached! Or the lack there of...........

Thankfully the rest of my body is big, otherwise my pouch would be huge. As long as i can see my third leg the pouch isnt too big, lol.

Top Bottom