Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio

Hoover

Which is better, performing high intense cardio exercises for shorter duration or moderate intesity exercises for longer duration? I hear too many different sides on this. I hear that your body tends to burn more fat during moderate intensity but then I hear high intensity is better. Can someone please give me guidlines about which is better, for how long, and what exercises work best? I am off to do 40 minutes on the stepper on an empty stomach. I am doing it with some hot girl from school. I hope that all my sweating does not turn her off. Wish me luck. Thanks

Mike =Þ

Low intensity, long duration cardio sucks--for a number of reasons (boring, etc).

The best way to lose fat/spare muscle is short sprints.

Sprint 30 seconds, walk 30 seconds...repeat.
Dont eat for an hour or so after your session cause you burn strictly bodyfat after high intensity cardio. Contrary to popular belief, performing this type of exercise 3-4x/week wont hurt gains, and it may in fact help it due to increased oxygen uptake, etc.

Look at sprinters...most of them are fucking ripped.
Look at marathon runners-skinny little fucks.

Can anyone confirm whether this is true. Not that I doubt what your saying but I understand that low intensity cardio used body fat as energy where as high intensity cardio ( sprinting ? ) used glycogen as energy and when that runs our the body uses protien as energy ( bad if you want to keep muscle ).

I agree sprinters have amazing body's but when your on juice that is possible during hard cardio sessions.

Im from the other side of the fence , long duration at moderate ( 60-70% max) BPM. Beta-oxidation is where its at !

Top Bottom