Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio and nutritional tips

jtaylor1101

I am starting a new routiene and i would like to know if anyone knows some tips about cardio traning, and is running the bestto do, or are there other more enjoyable and equaly effective exercises.

I am also going to adjust my diet, and i was wondering if anyone knew of a good site with info on what to eat and what not to eat, and how to count carbs, calories and how much of each i should have

there is lots of good information up here, read the boards, use the search function, and find stuff that will work for you and gradually introduce new things into your program...

a few words of advice, the best form or cardio is one that you enjoy doing and that isn't too hard on your body... if you like to run and it doesn't bother you to do so, then run... you'd probably be wise to vary things up a bit to avoid boredom and overuse injuries...

read the warlobo's 30+30 post for a good bit of cardio info...

diet is really personal based on your current stats/activity and goals...

www.cyberdiet.com has a good food database that will allow you to track your carbs, protein, fats, calories and other impt. things...

good luck

keep in mind that whatever cardio you decide to do that your heart rate should not go over 70% of the max. you can figure this out with a little formula:
(220-(your age))*.7

this will be your 70% heart rate in beats per minute(bpm) if you want a little easier way to figure it out so you're not holding your fingers on your wrist or throat for a whole min. divide the number by six and that will be your target heart rate for every ten seconds. You should keep your heart rate above 55% of the max....to figure that out just replace .7 with .55 in the equation..keep your heart rate between these two marks....if you go above the 70% mark then your body goes into an anearobic state....that means that you'll either be burning muscle or building it. Any other questions, feel free to pm me.

HIT (High Intensity Training) for cardio is getting some good notes around here lately... such as sprint/jog/sprint/jog and so forth. Instead of a long drawn out cardio ordeal, just get your intensity high on smaller intervals. Do a search on it.

As far as nutrition goes, just get your protein high, carbs low and eat clean! Just eat wholesome foods and cut out the junk and you should be ok. Again, if you need more info, do a search... there is a lot of info to be had around here :)

Top Bottom