Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbing up question for female

kiwibrian

got a female im training for a show in 6 days she is now depleting when carbing up for the last 3 days before show how many grams of carbs should she have per 2-3 hours .her bodyfat is 9 % what does that = in a male thoughts please

Has she never carbed-up before? That can be tricky...

I have done quite a few carb-ups and there is a fine line between getting the carbs into the muscles and just getting bloated.

first time , i will look at her day to day and if i think the skin is tight enough we might semi deplete or button back on carbs on the 3rd day ... she responds very fast ..

she is in figure class bf 9% 112 lbs what does the 9% add up to in a male

IMO she should take ALA with each carb meal....It is an amazing supp, at high doses...

She is 112 lbs so i would say 1500mg split up throughout the day should do her justice.

9% in a female is sorta like 5-6% in a male. Problem is that at low bodyfat levels it's almost impossible to get accurate measures of %bf without doing DXA.

Try carbs at 1g per kilo for 6 meals per day over Thursday, 4 meals on Friday (for your client this would be around 50g per meal), then have a look Friday night and decide whether to reign it in. I'm sure you know this, but make sure you get some fats in there during the carb up too! Throw some ALA into the mix and cut back on water/sodium and all should be well. This wouldn't happen to be for the NZFBB South Islands in Chch next Saturday would it?

It's a pretty good idea to NOT introduce foods into your carb up that you haven't been eating on your diet. So for many competitive BBs this means low GI brown rice, sweet potatoes/kumara, oats etc......avoid fibrous veggies.

Top Bottom