Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb solution bars

MeatHead57

does anyone kno anything about these! they taste great but do they meet lable claims there is probably no way because they have like 1 or 2 g of sugar and it tastes like 20

i ate a shitload of those last year when i did a CKD diet and never had a problem. the DO have more carbs than 2g (glycerin, etc) but they are supposedly "non-impact carbs" meaning they don't have any effect on increasing your blood-glucose levels or insulin. some people say that they do increase liver glycogen stores, but it didnt' seem to have any effect on my fat loss while i was eating them.

of course everyone is different, and you'll have to try 'em for yourself and see how they work. personally i ate so many of them i can barely stand the taste of them now. their hazelnut, chocolate fudge, peanut butter & chocolate mint were all very good.

Ye their frosted blueberry was the best tasting protein bar iv tried. it tasted just like blueberry yogurt i thought they were to good to be true tasted like a whole lot of sugar but i guess it fulled me thanx.

Top Bottom