Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb Free?

njguy1

Has anyone put these statements to the test? Does it really do what it says? aka, pop them, eat pop-tarts and have them pass "right through you"?

curious as i've tried many "carb blockers" in the past, all bunk

Eat carbs, and make them pass right through you without increasing your calories with:
image.php
Carb Free
Carb Free is a supplement that is formulated to minimize carbohydrate uptake for storage in adipose tissue, regulation of blood sugar levels to reduce the pancreatic release of insulin (better utilization of the body’s own sugar regulation), and to aid in fat loss by minimizing carbohydrate storage in the form of fat. Carb Free is a very beneficial supplement as a dietary aid for lower carbohydrate diets.

White Kidney Bean Extract:

White kidney bean extract is from the plant Phaseolus vulgaris and it interferes with alpha-amylase’s ability to break down dietary starch so that it cannot be absorbed as simpler sugar molecules. The starches, rather than being absorbed are excreted, however, it is still recommended to limit carbohydrate consumption in the diet as well.

White Kidney Bean Extract:

White kidney bean extract is from the plant Phaseolus vulgaris and it interferes with alpha-amylase’s ability to break down dietary starch so that it cannot be absorbed as simpler sugar molecules. The starches, rather than being absorbed are excreted, however, it is still recommended to limit carbohydrate consumption in the diet as well.

R-Alpha Lipoic Acid:

R-alpha lipoic acid is considered as a universal antioxidant as it is both water and fat-soluble. It improves insulin sensitivity to control blood sugar, may reduce LDL cholesterol, and improves energy production, which improves mental and physical stamina.

Chromium Picolinate:

Chromium picolinate is another compound that increases the efficiency of insulin to shuttle nutrients into the cells of the body, improving proper levels of blood sugar, and improving blood circulation.

ONLY *$19.99* BUY NOW

I am looking for something like this but Ive heard most of them don't work as well. Is Gear from NTBM similar to this? I wanna try but its pricey. I might give this stuff a shot you mentioned above..

Get need2slin. A "carb blocker" sounds like a baby diaper stuffed with 100 pounds of bullshit.

Top Bottom