Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb Depleted...results are insane!!!

Whats going on deppnade? Sorry I never got back to your e-mail. The friday after this one Exit. Anyway, biz is showing why he is a moderator by being more mature than DR.jay. I have no idea why he is being such a kid about this. Also, I don't remember reading NJstacked typing anything about jersy or the club scene in this post. So why you guys pick a fight behind a computer is beyond me.:confused:
---PEACE---Mad Max

major bump for bigjay! bro i could not have put it better myself. njstacked may have some friends on this board but he just comes accross as a dick to everyone else. i worked as a doorman for three years and bro i remember guys like you who think they are the shit cause they get some dirty hoes. when you grow up you will get what other people are talking about. also can you start a tread without getting into a flame fest with somoene? think about what i am saying or flame me i don't fucking care,Luke

I thought you were carb depleting? When I do that I intake around 30-40gms max a day of low glycemic index carbs for 8-12 weeks depending on my needs.

Deppnade said:
DR Jay, who the fuck are you????
fucking hick, takes a big man to talk shit over a comp, i too can make up stats u fucking liar

Deppnade
6'5"
bench 225x 56
squat 1000x3(we are talking parallel people)
hang clean 405x4(that is only because my wraps broke)
straight bar curl 225x8 perfect form with a squeeze at top

seriously jay, biz is a good guy and can take ur shit and not care cause he knows u are some backyourd hick that is more worried about his gunrack being full with bullets, come up north, and like i said to methyl, who by the way, im impressed with ur gains methyl kovacs;) , we can all sit down, have dinner and see what is what

stop all this flaming on the comp, it is soooo fake tough, that means u Dr Gay

Ahhh...Another case of the "Jersey boys" sticking together - thats cute - do you guys all live in the same neighborhood? I'm a backyard hick - I'm from originally from Pittsburgh! Oh thats right, if your not from NY/NJ your a hillbilly or a farmer - I almost forgot. Theres no rednecks in upstate NY though I guess. The only reason you think Biz is a good guy (or gumba right?) is cause hes from NY otherwise he'd be just another moderator. And if you really wanna see whats what, I'm gonna be up north (Pittsburgh) next weekend for business - I'll meet you ALL half way then we can sit down have dinner maybe go to a gym somewhere and see whos lying about their stats! I sure as fuck know I'm not, how confident are you boys? And I guarantee you won't be calling me Dr Gay if you'd see me in person either little guy! I just got one request, only one of you can wear your cut off Lawrence Taylor jersey you've had since the 7th grade - everyone else leave theirs at home (your parents house)

luke69 said:
major bump for bigjay! bro i could not have put it better myself. njstacked may have some friends on this board but he just comes accross as a dick to everyone else. i worked as a doorman for three years and bro i remember guys like you who think they are the shit cause they get some dirty hoes. when you grow up you will get what other people are talking about. also can you start a tread without getting into a flame fest with somoene? think about what i am saying or flame me i don't fucking care,Luke

Thanks Luke! His friends are all from Jersey - you know paradise on earth. Fucking place is a garbage can for New York!

Yesterday I started Carb Depleting again...Sunday night I felt a little bloated, but that is
because I ate so much food on saturday and sunday....Saturday I ate much more than
sunday....I am sohappy with my results, I actually went up in most of my lifts,but that
is most likely from the EQ/Fina...Weight is down 3 lbs...which doesnt mean much, because
it is water weight....That brings up my next point, I have been drinkin 1.5 gallons
of water a day, it is difficult but the best thing I have ever done...Yesterday, Monday
I took in 400g protein mostly through shakes, turkey burgers, 2 hamburgers, and grilled
chicken....Carbs came from Cream of wheat 25grams and then after lift I ate 80grams of
carbs from Breads and a little pasata.....I also had sugar free ice pops at night and some
peanut butter, natural of course...also took in 2 table spoons of flaxseed oil.......

I hope this helps, and I hope Dr. Jay learns to shut his mouth......

Biz, I have a bunch of boys playing at F. Dickinson.....

NJbigtime, these guys have no clue what the Jersey scene is all about...

couple thoughts

Three things caught my attention in this thread, and are directed at no one in particular, just my thoughts after readin thru the thread...

1. I grew up in NJ most of my life and moved to South Beach last year. Let me tell you how glad I was to be able to go to a club that didnt have a bunch of assholes jumpin around with no shirts on. Im 5 9 190 so Im not the biggest dude around, but I definitely look better than 90% of the guys and you will NEVER find me in a nightclub without my shirt on. The only clubs down here (and in most of the country for that matter) that youll find guys with no shirts on are the gay clubs. A friend of mine went back up north with me for a week and thought that we were hangin around with gay dudes all the time. He didnt say anything till we got back to Fla, but he told me it took him a little while to realize that the guys were straight and clubs werent gay. (He still isnt 100% sure.) Even with the best DJs in the world down here for the Winter Music Conference, it was practically ruined by the northern no shirt invasion... no wonder you guys find it so hard to get laid down here. One piece of advice: When you leave the northeastern area, KEEP YOUR SHIRTS ON

2. You do NOT need to drive a Ferrari to get laid in South Beach. Hell you dont even need a car! What you do need is a cool attitude and something to say to a girl other than "wanna roll?" Guys on vacation down here stick out worse than a hooker in church. Walking around in dress pants with no shirt, bloated on juice with a big silver chain around your neck and a pocket full of drugs doesnt cut it down here like it does up in NJ/NYC. Girls arent gonna make it easy by running up to you and telling you how hot you are or asking you for a bump (although Ill reluctantly admit that I miss that sometimes.) It is definitely a whole different game down here then up north, but if you were 1/2 the cassanovas that some of you guys claim to be, you should be able to adapt your game to anywhere in the country and still get plenty. I did.

3. More in line with topic of this board: At 190 I can bench 225 21 times, but Id be lucky to budge even 405. My max is probably around 365. I rarely max out on any exercise and basically just use flat bench to warm up for incline dumbells and hammer strength, but after seeing your numbers (225x29, 550 max) Im thinking that my numbers are really skewed. Anyway, my question is are my numbers that screwed up? What are some of you other guys maxing and putting up 225 for?

Ill probably get flamed, but oh well. I just wanted to present an opinion from someone whos lived in both places. It says something about a person who tries to win an argument by telling a bunch of guys he never met how much he gets laid. Even if its true, I dont think any of us even care.

And I might have been a little harsh on the club scene cause I did meet some cool bros from my Factory days, but one day your gonna want to hump a girl that has a little something to say, so go down to a bar in the village and practice once in awhile, itll be worth it to ya in the long run.

NJStacked: How do you like that EQ/Fina stack compared to some of the other combos that youve tried? Im flip flopping between a couple combos and thats one of them. Thanks

sf1200087.jpg
sfdbond%2082000057.jpg

I"m sorry...:rolleyes:

EQ/Fina is a sick stack, I am getting extremely hard and vascular...Veins pop out it
seems from the FIna...I plan on starting the Winny soon....Anyway, claorie intake is
below..........That is converted from p/c/f grams

protien: 400 x 4 = 1600
carbs: 150 x 4 = 600
fat: 40 x 9 = 320
-------------------------
total calories= 2,520
for 5 days

weekends
protein: 200 x 4 = 800
carbs: 600 x 4 = 2400
fat: 80 x 9 = 720
------------------------