Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb Cycling with OxyElite Pro?

Bucszilla

I'm down to 12% BF and have been carb cycling for a couple months... should I continue to carb cycling while taking OxyElite?

My diet is clean so what results should I expect BF% wise? My goal is 7% and I will continue to lift hard while incorporating more cardio. ATM I have lost fat thru a clean diet and lifting without cardio...so I am hoping to get to 7% within 3 months. Is that possible?

Starting weight on 11/15/10: 228 17% BF diet/lifting

2/6/10: 208 12% BF (diet/starting Oxy & cardio)

Goal by 5/10/11: 7% BF

Any advise?

you can always go with a 3-4 day carb depletion and then a 2 day carb load as if you were getting ready for a show. Just to shock the system a little. Otherwise if what you are doing is working plus you added in cardio now why stop? You using keto strips?

you can always go with a 3-4 day carb depletion and then a 2 day carb load as if you were getting ready for a show. Just to shock the system a little. Otherwise if what you are doing is working plus you added in cardio now why stop? You using keto strips?

No on the Ketosis strips...right now I am kind of winging it when I cycle my carbs and going with what feels right but wouldn't mind some pointers.

I guess my real question is: Would it be possible for me to get down to 7% BF within three months doing cardio/OxyElite/Lifting/Clean diet?

technically you can lose 1% of bf everyweek if done correctly. Depends on your body in MHO. I would def say yes you have plenty of time. Most body builders not all will diet for a show for about 10-13 weeks. Most start at about 10% but they get down to almost 2%

I would just go every two weeks. See how you progressed and tweak it from there.

Top Bottom