Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant post RS Transderm to Australia.

Mcbain_1

Hi There, I have tried to get my hands on some RS Transderm but can't seem to get it shipped to Australia. Has anyone else had this problem ?. Any info will be much appreciated.

Its literally a crap shoot with Australia on anything.
Tough customs.

This. I've been on and off the boards since 2007 and I've always seen ppl in Australia complaining with customs.

I was surprised to find out that Australians can get DMAA all day long.

Not for much longer..they proposed a ban in April and its only days away (31st of July..i think) from being illegal here, just like everything else.

Thanks raze and foxboro, hopefully i can get something sorted. Did you guys see good results when using it ?.

Bro dont be afraid to order from any of the site sponsors here.... as long as you are not trying to get vials in the success rate is really high. Just got my helladrol in today ;). Transaderm is great. It makes me alot more pissed off to be honest. Most people report feeling good on it though but definately got stonger and leaner on it. Looking forward to stepping up to the hella. Just so you know they do a two for one deal every now and again and personally I would just chill till it comes around and keep training hard.

Thanks raze, sent him a msg and am waiting for his reply (i imagine the guy must be busy helping out other members). I will wait as you suggested, and look out for a deal.....i'm not in a mad rush to get it straight away, but. wouldn't mind trying it. Thanks again for getting back with all the info you have provided, your feedback has helped alot.

No worries at all bro. Yes he is very busy and recently takes 4 or 5 days for him to get back to you but he always does.

Top Bottom