Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Canadians! Who are you voting for?

Canadians! Who are you voting for?

  • Liberals. I don't mind the scandals.

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Tories. I like accountability.

    Votes: 12 70.6%
  • NDP. I'm a peacnik and a secret communist.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bloc. Fuck vous.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party. Where's my blunts?

    Votes: 2 11.8%

  • Total voters
    17
im not
 
i voted green just because i dont like the liberals, stephen harper is scary, and NDP doesn't represent me at all.

i figure they have no chance of winning, but in the 1:1000000000000 odds, at least our environment will be a bit better off, plus definitly accessible ganga
 
sigweed said:
i voted green just because i dont like the liberals, stephen harper is scary, and NDP doesn't represent me at all.

i figure they have no chance of winning, but in the 1:1000000000000 odds, at least our environment will be a bit better off, plus definitly accessible ganga


this is what i do
 
i aint fucking voting for noboday all fucking liars and scandals

aed to hear is, im fighting to legalize weed smoking..and theres my vote.... be right to the point i would!

if i was funning for a party i would simply put it....

"... i dont know jack shit about anything, nor do i care, but by voting for me i will win your right to smoke chronic! with weed, everyone wins!.."

this mssg brought to you by the authorized legal campaing of GrandMaster
 
pro working families, aka pro union protecting lazy fucks who think they should be paid more then they are worth and then slack off on the job
 
read a good article the other day
true liberals believe in the rights of the individual, that it's every man for himself, everyone is free to do whatever, and oppose unions
true conservatives believe in the rights of the community, laws to limit individual behaviour in favour of the group, and favor unions
 
Island Son said:
read a good article the other day
true liberals believe in the rights of the individual, that it's every man for himself, everyone is free to do whatever, and oppose unions
true conservatives believe in the rights of the community, laws to limit individual behaviour in favour of the group, and favor unions
That may be true, but how long has it been since any of these fuckers stood up for anything? Instead of getting down to real work, they sit around the House of Commons 6 months out of the year & bitch about each other & look for which back will look better with a knife in it.
 
The Bigdawg said:
I am voting Tory blue.


I should run for PM, I would let Quebec leave as long as they took Ender with them. ;)

How are you going to do that? The Tories no longer exist. The party that founded this country was destroyed by an underhanded powerplay spearheaded by Peter McKay and Stephen Harper. This after Peter McKay won the leadership of the Progressive Conservative party by signing an agreement with David Orchard that he WOULD NOT merge with the Canadian Alliance. Took Peter about three days to break the agreement. I guess being a lawyer, he never learned about signed contracts?

Then the co-conspirators went to a judge on a Sunday to push through the documentation so that nobody would be able to mount a legal challenge. Then they allowed all of their Canadian Alliance members to be granted Progressive Conservative memberships PRIOR TO THE MERGER VOTE so that they could vote twice to ratify the merger and drown out all the Progressive Conservatives that wanted no part of it. And this is the party trumpeting ethics and integrity? LMAO

All you people that say you are voting Tory blue are deluded. That entity no longer exists. Stephen Harper and Peter McKay destroyed it. You are voting for the Canadian Alliance and shame on you.
 
bluepeter said:
How are you going to do that? The Tories no longer exist. The party that founded this country was destroyed by an underhanded powerplay spearheaded by Peter McKay and Stephen Harper. This after Peter McKay won the leadership of the Progressive Conservative party by signing an agreement with David Orchard that he WOULD NOT merge with the Canadian Alliance. Took Peter about three days to break the agreement. I guess being a lawyer, he never learned about signed contracts?

Then the co-conspirators went to a judge on a Sunday to push through the documentation so that nobody would be able to mount a legal challenge. Then they allowed all of their Canadian Alliance members to be granted Progressive Conservative memberships PRIOR TO THE MERGER VOTE so that they could vote twice to ratify the merger and drown out all the Progressive Conservatives that wanted no part of it. And this is the party trumpeting ethics and integrity? LMAO

All you people that say you are voting Tory blue are deluded. That entity no longer exists. Stephen Harper and Peter McKay destroyed it. You are voting for the Canadian Alliance and shame on you.


Call it what you will, I am tired of the "Conservatives are scary BS" they have my vote and they deserve it more then the Liberals, NDP is a waste of a vote and would kill this country, not that they will ever get this chance.
 
bluepeter said:
How are you going to do that? The Tories no longer exist. The party that founded this country was destroyed by an underhanded powerplay spearheaded by Peter McKay and Stephen Harper. This after Peter McKay won the leadership of the Progressive Conservative party by signing an agreement with David Orchard that he WOULD NOT merge with the Canadian Alliance. Took Peter about three days to break the agreement. I guess being a lawyer, he never learned about signed contracts?

Then the co-conspirators went to a judge on a Sunday to push through the documentation so that nobody would be able to mount a legal challenge. Then they allowed all of their Canadian Alliance members to be granted Progressive Conservative memberships PRIOR TO THE MERGER VOTE so that they could vote twice to ratify the merger and drown out all the Progressive Conservatives that wanted no part of it. And this is the party trumpeting ethics and integrity? LMAO

All you people that say you are voting Tory blue are deluded. That entity no longer exists. Stephen Harper and Peter McKay destroyed it. You are voting for the Canadian Alliance and shame on you.


It's just a label dude. I thought you liked Mckay ?
 
The Bigdawg said:
Call it what you will, I am tired of the "Conservatives are scary BS" they have my vote and they deserve it more then the Liberals, NDP is a waste of a vote and would kill this country, not that they will ever get this chance.

I'm not parroting that Conservatives are scary tripe. I'm simply stating a fact. The leadership of the party trumpeting ethics and integrity should be struck by lightning every time they utter such words.

I don't even need to get into their platform being unaffordable or the impending destruction of daycare. I don't even need to touch on their support for the Iraq war and missile defense. I don't even need to talk about Stephen Harper's personal ideology being unacceptable.

All I need to point out is the farce that is masquerading as the 'Conservative Party' was created by railroading those that did not share their beliefs and breaking their contracts. Sound familiar Dawg? Add that to the fact that Stephen Harper's closest advisor and confidante is a neo-conservative American.

I take it back. That is scary.
 
nycgirl said:
Free Quebec!!!
You can have 'em. Buncha whiny spoiled brats. There language is enforced on the rest of the country at enormous expense, yet they barely allow English there. :chomp:
See how they fare without the rest of the country to bolster them. :rolleyes:

Not that I have a problem with the French language, or even teaching second or third languages in school. It's just the way the rub their better than equal status in the rest of the provinces faces.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Wild guess here but I don't think Jujubes is voting Conservative. ;)


Guess who just voted Conservative!!!!!!

You all have the right to give my wife the fish splatt!!!!


P.S. I did notice that when she came out she was sweating profusely and was breaking out in something that could be hives!
 
Which guy did the ugly American-style negative ads? That would be the guy I'd hope the sensible Canuks would drum-out of political existance.

Being American, I like some of our practices better than Canadian ones, but US-style "go-negative-at-all-costs" politics sure get old in a hurry. In the US, you either go negative, or you answer every question with "I have a plan for XYZ" and then just never give-out your plan. Either approach just sucks.
 
The Bigdawg said:
Guess who just voted Conservative!!!!!!

You all have the right to give my wife the fish splatt!!!!


P.S. I did notice that when she came out she was sweating profusely and was breaking out in something that could be hives!
Wha?? I'll give her a box of chocolate for going with Tory blue.

Actually, you should. It would make more sense. She's a nice old lady. However, my kid would give'em to your kid.

:verygood:
 
mrplunkey said:
Which guy did the ugly American-style negative ads? That would be the guy I'd hope the sensible Canuks would drum-out of political existance.

Being American, I like some of our practices better than Canadian ones, but US-style "go-negative-at-all-costs" politics sure get old in a hurry. In the US, you either go negative, or you answer every question with "I have a plan for XYZ" and then just never give-out your plan. Either approach just sucks.


That was Paul Martin and the Liberals the more desparate they got the worse the ads got.
 
EnderJE said:
Wha?? I'll give her a box of chocolate for going with Tory blue.

Actually, you should. It would make more sense. She's a nice old lady. However, my kid would give'em to your kid.

:verygood:


Just give me the chocolates ;)
 
theoak01 said:
BIgdawg,the conservaties hate Krispy Kreme,soon all the stores will close



Its a sacrifice I will make for my country.

Not that my vote counted anyways, in my neighbourhood I am the minority living in Bramladash and the immigrants there will keep it red as long as their family members can keep coming here.
 
ya but with a minority gov nothing really gets done,to much bitching and moaning over little things,and in a year we vote again,you wait and see.

ill support harper 100% if he gets majority,but a minority gov will hurt no matter who is in charge.

on the plus side the military gets what they deserve
 
theoak01 said:
ya but with a minority gov nothing really gets done,to much bitching and moaning over little things,and in a year we vote again,you wait and see.

ill support harper 100% if he gets majority,but a minority gov will hurt no matter who is in charge.

on the plus side the military gets what they deserve
LOL i have no clue about fuckin politics, really i dont care as long as everythig is cool and no one pisses the US off. i just like Harper cause hes from the west. i hate quebec seriously. there all fuckin arrogant people that want everything. so annoying. as long as everything is cool im cool
 
theoak01 said:
ya but with a minority gov nothing really gets done,to much bitching and moaning over little things,and in a year we vote again,you wait and see.
on the plus side the military gets what they deserve
I agree about the minority thing. there's gotta be a better way. The ruling party does so only with the co-operation of the other parties.
We'll see.
 
EnderJE said:
Wha?? I'll give her a box of chocolate for going with Tory blue.

She's a nice old lady.

I'll take a box of Bacis..you can use the money you owe BD for the Raptor bet :qt:

hehehe..she has no problem introducing her cane to your ass ;)
 
ITs about time we have a leader from out west instead of year after year of Quebec lawyers or business men.

The liberals will get in again as this country has been usually run by liberals, they just have to re invent themselves and get rid of the old guard who thought it was their right to be in power, not a honour or priviledge.

Until that time fuck them and their bullshit, I only hope the other parties actually work with the Conservatives so that things actually get done.

Don't worry we won't be voting in a year. As usually happens with minority governments the parties will wait to rebuild thier war chests before they bring it down. Only in extreme cases like in 79 will it be brought down fast. Probably somewhere in 12-18 month range I would bet.
 
A sad day when we have elected a man who does not believe in a womans right to choose, who thinks we should have gone to war in Iraq, who thinks missile defence is a good idea, who thinks Kyoto is a bad idea etc. etc. etc.

Thankfully, he will have zero power. The scary part is that this now gives him a chance to govern and keep his nose clean allowing the general populace to be lulled into thinking he does not harbour views completely out of step with most Canadians. Then the possibility exists that this fool will be voted into a majority position in 18 months.

Fuck.
 
bluepeter said:
A sad day when we have elected a man who does not believe in a womans right to choose, who thinks we should have gone to war in Iraq, who thinks missile defence is a good idea, who thinks Kyoto is a bad idea etc. etc. etc.

Thankfully, he will have zero power. The scary part is that this now gives him a chance to govern and keep his nose clean allowing the general populace to be lulled into thinking he does not harbour views completely out of step with most Canadians. Then the possibility exists that this fool will be voted into a majority position in 18 months.

Fuck.


Don't worry, your liberals will get a chance again. If things aren't good I might even vote for them. I have before when warranted.

As for last night, the best man won and Martin is gone as well as lots of his cronies. That is what was really needed.
 
The Bigdawg said:
Don't worry, your liberals will get a chance again. If things aren't good I might even vote for them. I have before when warranted.

As for last night, the best man won and Martin is gone as well as lots of his cronies. That is what was really needed.

Would you feel comfortable with this party in a majority position?
 
bluepeter said:
Would you feel comfortable with this party in a majority position?


That is what I was hoping for so yes.

He and the party might have faults but they were the best of the worst so to speak.
 
The Bigdawg said:
That is what I was hoping for so yes.

He and the party might have faults but they were the best of the worst so to speak.

But dude, from what I know of you, you don't subscribe to that type of ideology? You, like most Canadians, believe in a womans choice, equal rights for everyone (same sex marriage), that Iraq was a colossal fuckup, that missile defence would be another, that climate change is a real threat etc.

How can you vote for a party that differs so sharply with what you believe in? I understand the feeling of expelling Martin and his cronies, I agree. I did not vote Liberal. But to vote for the Canadian Alliance and what they stand for goes against everything that makes me a Canadian.
 
bluepeter said:
But dude, from what I know of you, you don't subscribe to that type of ideology? You, like most Canadians, believe in a womans choice, equal rights for everyone (same sex marriage), that Iraq was a colossal fuckup, that missile defence would be another, that climate change is a real threat etc.

How can you vote for a party that differs so sharply with what you believe in? I understand the feeling of expelling Martin and his cronies, I agree. I did not vote Liberal. But to vote for the Canadian Alliance and what they stand for goes against everything that makes me a Canadian.


I have always been somewhere between Conservative and Liberals. Each election I would look at what meant the most to me.

The right to choose, same sex marriage and the Iraq war were all minor issues for me and had no bearing on my vote this time around.

I am not against missile defense and the more I talk to climatologists that I know the less I believe the climate change is a big a threat as they make it out to be. Still these were not issues that affected my vote.

Like I said I voted for Liberals before and I will probably vote for them again sometime in the future.

They were the only option for me this time around as I liked more of what they had to say then I disliked.

Just for the record I would rather have a hot poker stuck up my penis before I will ever vote for the NDP and their 1950 policies.
 
The Bigdawg said:
Just for the record I would rather have a hot poker stuck up my penis before I will ever vote for the NDP and their 1950 policies.
Ummm...gay much?

Or...karma bookie event!
 
The Bigdawg said:
Don't worry, your liberals will get a chance again. If things aren't good I might even vote for them. I have before when warranted.
As for last night, the best man won and Martin is gone as well as lots of his cronies. That is what was really needed.
I've voted Lib more often than not. But Martin was just bad.
 
Top Bottom